MTF Supply Demand Zones
Next generation of automated supply and demand zones. New and innovative algorithm that works in any chart. All zones are being created dynamically according to price action of the market.
GET ALERTS WHEN A NEW ZONE IS FORMED
- Alerts when a new Supply/Demand Zone is created. You have the possibility when a new zone is formed to get push notifications.
- Zone width labels in pips
- One more timeframe on MTF. So now instead of 2 timeframes above the current you will be able to see 3 timeframes above the current
- Buttons to enable/disable the Alerts/Zones/MTF functions
Advantages You Get :
- Remove emotions from your trading.
- Objectify your trading entries.
- Elevate your profits taking high probability setups.
- Save time from drawing zones.
- Trade financial markets like a professional.
- Instant multitimeframe analysis of any market.
What You See On Chart?
The blue and red rectangles are the supply and demand zone of the current timeframe.
The dotted style lines are the supply and demand zones from 1st timeframe above current.
The solid style lines are the supply and demand zones from 2nd timeframe above current.
You can change the rectangle's color and the style/width of the lines from indicator's input parameters.
Is This indicator The Same With Other Supply and Demand Indicators?
No,this indicator is not just an enhancement of the preexisting free indicator.
The way that this indicator creates the zones is different from all the other supply and demand indicators of the market.It is a completely new tool.
Main Differences from other Supply and Demand Indicators:
1. MTF Automated SD Zones indicator is multitimeframe indicator. From the current chart you can see the zones of the two upper timeframes.For example if your current chart is 1hr you can see the Supply/Demand zones of 4hr and daily timeframes.
2. The algorithm is very different . You can see zones that are not even drawn with other indicators.The zones are more accurate and you can find better entry points.
3. All zones are being created dynamically according to the price action of the market. That means that zones are changing their width according to market dynamics.
4. Low cpu and ram usage. If you load other Supply/Demand indicators on 10+ charts simultaneously the platform will be very slow and it will crash. You can load Automated SD Zones indicator to many charts and platform will be fast.
5. It is designed for professional trading and for traders that want to take their trading to the next level.
If you need any further information on how to use this indicator to take your trading to the next level i would be glad to help you.
Here you can check our Forex-Factory thread to see Daily Profits and many of our Trading Setups-->
Also you can check our Youtube video explaining in detail the most powerful trading setups that we use-->
-Zone width labels
-One more timeframe on MTF added(3timeframes above current)
-Buttons to enable/disable the Alerts/Zones/MTF