Directional Key To Change Demo
Do you think it's a bit cumbersome when you need to switch symbols or timeframes with mouse click?
1. What is this?
This is a program that can switch symbols and timeframes with direction keys.
I wrote this program in the form of indicator. So you can load other EAs, indicators or run other scripts.
This is DEMO version, you can only switch the first 8 Symbol in Market Watch.
If you like it, This link go to no limited version:https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/36113
2. How to use it
When you load the program:
- The direction key UP is to switch to the previous symbol in market watch.
- PS: When the chart is the first symbol, Key UP will switch to the last symbol.
- The direction key DOWN is to switch to the next symbol in market watch.
- PS: When the chart is the last symbol, Key DOWN will switch to the first symbol.
- The direction key LEFT is to decrease the timeframes.
- PS: When the timeframe is M1, Key LEFT will switch to the MN1 timeframe.
- The direction key RIGHT is the increase time frame.
- PS: When the timeframe is MN1, Key RIGHT will switch to the M1 timeframe.