CAP Turtle Scalping EA MT5
CAP Turtle Scalping EA is an Expert Advisor that uses range of multiple strategy to enter trades when the market is the most quiet. Basically it trade on Asian market. It will scalp the market for small price deviations. EA is fully optimize and also less input. This EA will need a good broker with small spread to work successfully. It is fully optimized for EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF and EURGBP. The trades are based on several indicators and it's not a tick scalper EA. It need 1:400 leverage minimum, and a low spread broker. It is recommended to use a low spread broker and a VPS.
CAP Turtle Scalping EA is a multi-currency type EA. But i recommended use single pair.
- Fully Optimize.
- Less inputs.
- User friendly.
- Optimizable for all currency pairs (low spread is advised).
- Fully configurable strategy settings.
- A good broker.
- A good Internet connection.
- A lot of stamina.
- 1:300 leverage minimum.
- OnlyChartSymbol - if true, EA will trade on single pair that you attach on chart. if false EA open multiple list of pair from on input "Pairs".
Keep in Mind - if you set true then you have to set EA every chart that you want to trade. But if false then you just set EA only one chart, don't put EA more then one chart then EA will be open multiple trade.
- Pairs: Put list of pair separate by ";". Default value is "EURUSD;GBPUSD;AUDUSD;USDCAD;USDCHF;EURGBP". Keep in mind- EA only optimize this pair. Others pair may be not work.
- AddPrefix: Add symbol Prefix.
- AddSuffix: Add symbol Suffix.
- MaximumSpreads - Maximum spreads for an open trade. If the current spread is higher than what you receive in a setting, then the robot will not trade. Please note that the spread is in pips.
- Lots Type - Select any of lots management type.
- Fixed Lots - Fixed Lots.
- XBalance - Lot will increase based on XBalance amount. Calculated as (Your Current Balance/XBalance * LotsizePerXBalance = Your current lots size).
- LotsizePerXBalance - Lot size of XBalance.
- GMT Mode: if True, EA auto calculate your broker GMT time zone.
- ManualGMTOffset: if you select GMT Mode-Manual GMT then you have to put your broker correct GMT.
ENABLE NEWS TIME
- EnableNewsFilter: To enable News Stop Trading (does not work in tester!).
- LowNews, MidleNews, HighNews - Filter news importance level.
IMPORTANT: To enable News Stop Trading and AutoGMT, tick the "Allow WebRequest" option and add this two URL:
to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add the following: "http://ec.forexprostools.com","https://time.is/UTC" and press "OK". The EA takes news from the specified websites.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Technology.