- Fixed bugs.
- Added parameter that allows the closing of open operations on Friday, before the market closes
- Added more protection to the robot, prohibiting the buy in resistances and the sell in supports.
- Added a parameter that limits the maximum number of open grid orders. The value 0 means that there is no limit.
- I added the parameter "Disable protection mode" to requests from some customers. With this parameter enabled. All open trades will have to end in profit, ignoring the stop. Use at your own risk.
- Little optimization was carried out in the Noob San and Senpai Veteran methods.
- Added New Parameter "Maximum risk allowed at money." (Upon reaching this negative value, transactions will be terminated. For example, if you set $50 and buy transactions add up to a negative $50, then all buy orders are finalized. This is useful when using this EA together with others as the configured risk management takes into account the total balance of the account.
- A small optimization was performed in the noob san and master sensei methods.
- Added 2 more parameters "Enable Buy Orders" and "Enable Sell Orders". So the trader can control which way the orders are opened. This is very useful in a strong uptrend, leaving only buy orders enabled for example.
- Optimized EA for tests because tests with the parameter "Debug Mode" enabled were very slow.
- Added feature that closes the sell/buy orders if there is only one open operation close to the market closing on Friday.
- Bug fixing during tests with debug mode enabled.
- Small change in default settings.
- Added "Profit Target" with debug mode enabled. This value indicates the estimated profit objective to close operations.(As the debug mode performs several validations for display in the graph, it is recommended that you disable this mode at the time you are going to perform tests so that it is done more quickly.)
- Added "Total Profit", which indicates the total profit which is the sum of profit from all open transactions.
- Revised default settings for a more conservative method, as the market has been more volatile lately.
- Adjustments made to the Noob San and Master Sensei methods (Copied the part of the Senpai Veteran algorithm that passed through the volatile market in the last few days)
- Adjusted comment on the screen to show the name of the method used and not the ID.
- Improvement in the Master Sensei method.
- A small correction was made in the lot size calculation.
- Adjusted debug mode to adjust correctly regardless of the monitor resolution.
- Fixed issue where the currency of the account is in exotic pairs like RUB, JPY etc. Now the EA does the correct calculation of the automatic lot size regardless of the currency. With this the Japanese Yen parameter was removed.
- Increased options of the lot size amplitude to 20.
- Fixed a bug in the total and partial closing of orders where the spread is high.
- Fixed a small bug when Break Even is enabled in a fixed lot 0.01
- Changed parameter to consider commissions to true.
- Improved Master Sensei method.
- Adjustment in the Japanese Yen Account parameter.
- Minor corrections.
- Security adjustments were made to the Master Sensei method.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when several buying and selling operations appeared simultaneously in ENC brokers.
- Redesigned parameter display for better understanding.
- Added option to close order by x% when Break Even is triggered. (Even then returning the price and closing at 0, will make profit on the operation).
- Added option to disable grid in operations, with an SL if this option is disabled.
- Minor corrections.
- Performed an update on default parameters.
- Added Master Sensei (Super Aggressive) method *This method has been optimized from 2015
- Added BreakEven.
- Bug fix in spread calculation and in some cases where there are more than 4 open orders both buy and sell.
- Some other minor fixes.
- Performed overall optimization in strategies.
- Added spread validation so that it interferes as little as possible with strategies.
- Minor bug fix.
- Performed several tests with data from various brokers in order to stabilize the EA.
- Removed some internal strategies that have been little used lately for EA stabilization.
- Made more corrections/optimizations.
- Changed AutoLot to automatically adjust according to account leverage. (In some cases it was opening large lots for those with small leverage, invalidating the strategy)
- Added the maximum value of lots allowed by the broker and its leverage in debug mode.
- Optimized internal settings for Trailling Stop in Grid orders.
- Corrected the method using Take Profit as it had a problem.
- Changed Take Profit to default profit method.
- Fixed minor errors.
- Optimized EA for lower risk/DD.
- Added Trailing Stop on Grid orders.
- Removed Master Sensei method.
- Changed Noob San to default method.
- Optimized settings.
- Bug fixes/Errors.
- Made several corrections in the Trailling Stop.
- Added parameter to GMT Offset setting (Broker Server). This will correct some compatibility issues.
- Changed unopened order notification due to high spread for Alert notifications.
- Bug fixes.
- Made a small correction in the methods Master Sensei and Senpai Veteran.
- Changed the standard TraillingStopStartPips preset from 90 to 100.
- Made small correction in the methods Senpai Veteran and Master Sensei.
- Fixed a error in Trailling Stop method.
- Changed the default preset of the Profit Method to Trailling Stop and increased the maximum spread to 30.
- Added stop loss for all operations. (This does not affect the result and the goal is to protect the buyer's account in case of loss of connection or drop of the VPS for example)
- Removed a protection function that was no longer needed.
- Revised all the code and made some optimizations in the strategies.
- Fixed bugs.
- Corrected a bug where a message was displayed stating that the spread is over permitted and causing problems with the brokerage firms. Now only displays when an input is interrupted by high spread.
- Fixed bug during use with Japanese currency.
- Made a small adjustment in the methods.
- Changed input parameters for commission and swaps separately.
- Allowed only swap as enabled by default. (Commissions may vary greatly according to brokerage and influence the outcome)
- Added new input parameter for operation according to FIFO rules. This method is recommended for those who use US brokerage firms that do not have open sell and buy orders at the same time, and only allow closing transactions in opening order.
- Minor change in profit calculation.
- Changed display of swaps + commissions in debug mode to their correct value (positive or negative).
- Small optimization in strategies.
- Fixed bug during debug mode disable.
- Changed default value from Consider Commissions to false.
- Minor change in profit calculation.
- Added possibility to consider Commissions + Swaps during profit calculation.
- Perform adjustment that removes the TP from the first order after starting the grid.
- Reformulated all Profit Mode = Trailling Stop because it was not working properly.
- Added parameter that makes it possible to force the total profit calculation up or down.
- Bug fixes and minor adjustments.
- Fixed an error where the order is opened without TP.
- Made an amendment to validate the spread only in the opportunity to open the order.
- Fixed a bug where EA opened different orders depending on the broker.
- Fixed small bug.
- Removed "Machine Learning Method" and added 3 strategies (Samurai Method): "Master Sensei << Conservative >>", "Senpai Veteran << Moderate >>", "Noob San << Aggressive >>".
- Removed "Operation Mode" for 15 and 20 years.
- Added new entrie "Lot Amplitude" which will calculate the lot size of the first open order, based on the chosen value between 1 (Minimum lot) and 10 (Maximum lot).
- Added "Profit Mode" which will choose the profit management method in 2 ways: Take Profit or Trailling Stop.
- Added value of entries for management of the Trailling Stop: "Trailling Stop Start Pips", "Order percent close on starting trailling stop" and "Trailling Stop Step".
- Added "Japanese Yen Account", which changes the lot size (dividing by 100) if you are filing in Japanese Yen.
- Rewritten strategies and added additional strategy based on support and resistance.
- Changed script to run on all ticks (this can slow down the tests).
- Made small adjustments in strategies.
- Decreased text of the standard comment because the number of characters was above the maximum allowed.
- Increased default value of the maximum spread to 30.
- Added alert for if the spread is above the maximum allowed when opening the order.
- Fixed bug in dependency import.
- Made small improvements in 20 and 15 years strategies.
- Added "Max Spread" option.
- Added display of the current spread in debug mode.
- Added new option called "Machine Learning Method" with 2 modes: 20 years and 15 years. The first mode is the same as the previous version. The second is a new method of reading the last 15 years of the market, which opens more orders in the market and has some protection systems against false entry signals.
- Removed "Protected Mode".
- Made small adjustments overall.
- Added Debug Mode
- Bug's Fixed
- Добавлена возможность настроить комментарий заказа.
- Добавлены опции для настройки Magic Number для ордеров на покупку / продажу. ВАЖНО: Магические числа должны быть разными для заказов на покупку и продажу. Если они настроены на один и тот же номер, внедренная система защиты не позволит открыть ни одного ордера.
- Реализована система управления рисками с 2 настраиваемыми переменными:
--> Maximum allowed risk: максимально допустимая просадка.
--> Size(%) of the order closed after reaching the maximum risk: При достижении максимального риска ордера завершаются в соответствии со значением (%), указанным здесь. Если вы введете максимальное значение (100), все заказы будут завершены в полном объеме.
Good God... it produced $570 of profit with size 1.0 lots with a $5,000 account during one week's of back-testing from 2/28/21 to 3/5/21 using very aggressive with $150 drawdown on the 5 minute timeframe. I have never seen anything like that before.