Expert Advisor For You trades pairs EURUSD, GPBUSD, in PreAsian and Asian session, almost offside from geopolitical news
Expert advisor has build in recovery system and can change strategy to recovery mode.
For more details of parameters see https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/724748
Current Version v3.5. You can find them in comments section on page 9 comment 180. Setfiles for v3.1 and above.
Allow http://ec.forexprostools.com/ in options tab to allow use of News filter : Open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Enter http://ec.forexprostools.com and press OK. Restart MT4 terminal afterwards.
- build in money management
- security close on high draw dawn parameter close_percent
- complex exit strategy for best results
- hedging and non hedging, non-FIFO or FIFO accounts accounts supported
- integrated news filter
- auto calculation of dynamic position size based on market condition and number of open positions
- EA Settings: Use set files
- Symbols: EURUSD,GBPUSD
- Time Frame: M1+M5
- Brokers: ECN brokers, low spread/commission, 1:400/1:500 leverage
- Trading Condition: Trend and Ranging, Asian trade window
- VPS recommended
- Minimum Deposit: 250-500 currency units (EUR, USD,...)
- MagicS1 magic number
- profile set file name (informational, may be empty)
- comment broker's comment (informational, may be empty)
- hedge does your broker allow hedging
- Lots basic lot size most brokers 0.01 Lot
- perbalance basic lot size per balance . When set to 0 expert advisor will trade basic lot size
- max_volume upper limit size of single position
- maxorders maximum number of positions at a time
- distance distance between positions in pips (default -1=off)
- size_dyn adapt position size dynamically taking market situation into calculation
- size_start allow first position dynamic size
- vTP virtual TP default 5.0 pips
- TP technical TP
- SL technical SL
- consider_comm consider commission
- max_brokers_profit_percent maximum percentage f profit broker is allowed to earn
- comm_lot_in_backtest Commission round turn for 1 Lot, only needed in backtest
- rsi_buy RSI buy filter
- rsi_sell RSI sell filter
- maxspread maximum allowed spread to trade (15 for EURUSD on ECN broker, 20 for GBPUSD)
- open_max_percent maximum draw dawn on account allowed to open first position#
- close_counter close on counter signal
- rsi_sell_close RSI close filter
- rsi_buy_close RSI close filter
- close_percent close all positions when draw dawn reaches close_percent value
- BE_order_use use break even mechanism for time or number of orders
- BE_delay_hours close with at least BE after n hours, default 8 hours
- BE_orders_pips number of pips per position in break even situation, default 2.5 pips = vTP/2
- BE_orders_is_maxorders if set to true break even mechanism is initiated when open orders equals maxorders
- BE_orders open orders to initiate break even mechanism otherwise
- close_avg_SL close if average SL reaches this value
- exit_in_percent close in profit as soon as x percent floating profit in basket.
- start_time start trading (server) time
- end_time end trading (server) time
- close_time hard close of all positions (default -1 =off)
- holidays pause trading in holidays Dec / Jan
- lastday12 last day in December
- firstday01 first day in January
- friday_logics if set to true, no open of new first positions after friday_stop_time
- friday No of weekday , default 5=Friday
- friday_stop_time time to stop trading, default 12
- avoid_wednesday_logics avoid negative swap on Wednesday
- swap_hour hour of computing swap
- swap_minute minute of computing swap
- string allow_url_in_mt4_options URL to read news calendar
- AvoidNews avoid news
- IncludeMediumNews avoid news including medium
- StopMinutesBeforeNews minutes to stop trading before news
- StopMinutesAfterNews minutes to stop trading after news
- showInfo display info panel
- showButton display trade buttons
- verbose write verbose log (default false)
- followed by recovery parameters, please see blog https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/724748
- recovery : open_on_new_bar default is now false (for HeikenAshi).
- recovery : corrected calculation distance of operational positions
-enhancement : order execution more reliable
- enhancement algorithm stability : consideres different distances from trade positions to its hedge to calculate sizes to release.
- enhancement panel : shows virtual basket in panel even first operational position is not opened (and waiting for recovery signal)
- new parameters : buy_allowed, sell_allowed for operational positions.
a) If your DD is in a long trend and you do expect to continue in this trend you can switch off the 'wrong' trade direction(=against trend) by setting to false.
b) If switching off both directions buy and sell you can/must trigger every recovery start by buttons. Then TotalRacovery will continue these opened positions and add more if need at the right place
- bugfix distance_to_release : far option didn't work properly (near anyway recommended).
- enhancement recovery log : kind of recovery method in open/broker coemment entry
- panel enhancement in recovery mode : show dd caused by recovery involved positions (trade, hedge and operational)
-enhancement : new (opened) parameters of BB and PSAR recovery method
-enhancement : new recovery method 'PGRID' (pure grid)
-enhancement : showing distance to enter recovery mode in trade mode panel
-new parameter : time_frame_rec. Time frame for recovering algorithm. Default is M15.
-new parameter : rstype. Choose Bollinger Bands or PSAR to trigger operational (=recovering) positions
-button added to start recovery manually form trade mode.
-buttons added to start operational positions in recovery mode
- new recovery mode option. On a specified Draw Dawn (default 25%) you can avoid closing , but instead try to recover. Default is entering recovering mode. Parameters of regular trade mode are ignored then (except maxspread). You will risk total balance as soon as entering recovering mode.
- new parameters added to define time of swap calculation by broker (server time) : swap_hour, default 24 and swap_minute default 00. This is 24:00 default swap time. No need to change
- feature distance : minimum distance between each positions, default=-1 means off
- feature close_time : hard close off all positions at a given time, default=-1 means off
- bug fix : early close after weekend in BE
- bug fix : no longer adapting SL/TP on EA inactive status (=button red button 'EA off').
-new parameter will have the possibility not to start Friday evening. Swap over weekend might decrease profit. Backtest does not show losses due to gaps or news over the weekend.
friday_logics=true, dayofweek friday=5, friday_stop_time=12. If your GMT offset is very different from GMT+2 you may need to change day or time. For most brokers Friday 12 (noon) is a good time to decide we are on the day where market stops and expert advisor will not open new baskets.
-Parameters will be grouped by money management, entry , close and time conditions for better reading/accessing
-new button on panel "Trade ON"/"Trade OFf" allows to toogle like MT4 "autotrade on" function ion chart level
-new button "Time On"/"Tome OFF" allows to toggle between time window (start-/stop_time) and timeless 24h trading.
-GBPUSD extended time trading window 23 to 3 , M1 + M5
-fixed delayed synchronisation TP-Lines on chart
-fixed a bug that prevented opening positions in some cases
-show panel only green if pips AND profit are positive
-deleted "For You picture" in panel header
-added informational profile name in parameters, profile will be shown in line 1 of panel. Compare cross and time frame with name of profile ti run safe. This will avoid running wrong profiles on charts ( sometimes default values are active after expert upgrade).
-added Wednesday logic to prevent triple swap. Only trades with negative SWAP will be prevented on Wedenesday evening.
-changed default value for parameter IncludeMediumNews to true;
-added parameter close_avg_SL=0. If >0 expert advisor will close basket in loss if average negative pips reach close_avg_SL value. example : with current 4 positions and close_avg_SL=60, expert advisor will close with -240 pips.
-added broker parameters (consider_comm=false, max_brokers_profit_percent=20, comm_per_lot_in_backtest=5.5) to maximize profit. If set to true, profit will give maximum max_brokers_profit_percent to the broker. Profit 1€. Commission 0,1€ -> Broker got 10%. With a TP of only 5ips be careful not to decrease value. Otherwise positions might be preventd to close. Real commission doesn't work in backtest. You can set a commission value with comm_per_lot_in_backtest for 1Lot round turn as your broker indicates for your base currency and pair to see values in backtests log. This parameter is not needed in real or demo trading.
-new button "Time Off" to ignore start trading window. If pressing "Time Off" , expert advisor will start trading as soon as entry condition is given. To use carefully in day trading. You can go back to regular trading time with repressing "Time On".
- bug fix show current position size on manual parameter change
- extended trade time window 23 to 3
- interactive buttons for close and open
- safer entries and exit on additional indicator
Up to v1.6 DD was shown as total DD on account, internal DD was not visible.
-added new parameter TP extender 'ext_tp'. EA ForYou will try to get some more Pips
-changed panel's background colors for status 'in loss' and 'in profit'
This parameter allows to open faster opening of consecutive positions once the first position was triggered. Default value is true.
-increased profitabilty by choosing more good entry points
- implemented filter to prevent some wrong entries
- default risk parameter close_percent decreased from 50(%) to 25(%)
You may switch on break even mechanism (BE_order_use default false means off) ,
number of open orders to reduce target pips to break even
and specify break even pips (per position, BE_order_pips) .
Using this mechansim permanently will reduce profitability by factor 2.
Use selectively in critical situations or leave switched off.
-minor bug fixes for first bar after start / opening market.