Opportunity Channel indicator moving average, is a channel indicator created with a number of calculations and algorithms. The purpose of this channel is to detect excessive rise or excessive drop levels.
If the graph reaches the upper channel lines, it is over-elevated. If the graph reaches the lower channel grooves, it means that it has fallen over.
Thanks to this channel, we can easily analyze reaction purchases or response sales. If the chart has reached the channel lines, response purchases are expected.
- If the chart has reached the lower channel, it means that it has fallen over.
- That's why reaction purchases will be made.
- If the chart reached the upper channel, it is over-elevated.
- Therefore, the response sales will be made.
- Recommended time frame M5, M15, M30 and H1
- MAperiod - Moving average period setting
- MAmethod - Moving average method setting
- MAprice - Moving average price setting