The BlackBox Power indicator provides Entry Signal, StopLoss and TakeProfit levels by using special impulse pattern. When the market has momentum, indicator search for impulse.
If you like simple and fast history orders analyze in real time, this product is the best indicator for you. Indicator has the real time statistics analyzer to show you when the best time for trading.
I want your good reviews, please test it for free. I hope you will find it useful in your trading systems.
- Impulse searching, when the market has momentum
- Statistics calculation following the entry signal, take profit, stop loss and exit signal.
- Entry and exit signals are strictly on the "Close of the bar".
- Indicator uses very less CPU, so it is good for multiple charts
- You may use this indicator for all symbols and all timeframes.
- Alerts are pop-up, push notification and sound alerts.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
- Suitable for Scalpers, Swing Traders, Day Trader, Short Term & Long Term Traders.
- Easy-to-use trading system for beginners, advanced and professional traders.
- User friendly interface, as it is plug and play.
How To Trade
- No over-analyzing needed. Firstly, please wait for good statistic results. If statistics result is "READY TO TRADE", you may enter your signal. If the result is "WAIT", please change timeframe or symbol.
- Compare timeframes statistics results to choose the best timeframe for this symbol.
- When you get entry signal please check statistics results. TakeProfit and StopLoss levels are provided by entry signal.
- There are 4 different exit types. (TakeProfit, StopLoss, EXIT WIN and EXIT LOSS). If the position is closed in positive result before reached to TP, "EXIT WIN" signal is produced. If the position is closed in negative result before reached to SL, "EXIT LOSS" signal is produced.
- Signal: The total number of past signals
- TP: The total number of past positive results by TakeProfit and its percentage in all signals
- SL: The total number of past negative results by StopLoss and its percentage in all signals
- EXIT WIN: The total number of past positions are closed in positive result before reached to TP and its percentage in all signals
- EXIT LOSS: The total number of past positions are closed in negative result before reached to SL and its percentage in all signals
- Win/Loss: Total positive results / Total negative results
- Success Rate: Percentage(%) of past positive results
- Total Points: Total profit in points
- Average Points: Average profit in points. If it is bigger than zero, statistic result is "READY TO TRADE". If it is not, statistic result is "WAIT".
- TakeProfit Factor - multiplier used to calculate take profit levels. (Default: 0.5)
- StopLoss Factor - multiplier used to calculate stop loss levels. (Default: 1.0)
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars used for calculation.
- Graphics Parameters - control the appearance and colors of objects.
- Dashboard Parameters - control the visibility and colors of dashboard.
- Alert Parameters - control the alert options.
- Pop-Up Alerts: When it is true, it will show a message to your computer screen.
- Push Notification Alerts: When it is true, it will send notifications to your phone.
- Sound Alerts: When it is true, it will play sound file when a signal is produced
I am developing automatic trading strategies and indicators for 11 years. Especially I am working on major currencies, CFD and Futures.
If you have any questions, I am always happy to answer.
Best Regards, Ozkan.