- ACCOUNT HISTORY. Due to bad problems with Alpari broker reliability, the trade from initial signal Twilight
Rush was stopped since June 2019 and continued on this account. This account on Alpari is still live, but uses completely
different dangerous strategy, it is removed from MQL5 to avoid confuse.
- STRATEGY. Multicurrency short-term trade during mostly asian session based on indicator analysis + integrated
additional filters. Average holding time up to several hours, seldom trades may keep running for a few days. Quantity of pairs varies
(from 5 to 15) subject to market condition changes and regular optimisation process.
- SAFETY. Never use: grid techniques, martingale. All orders always have fixed Stop Loss levels.
- SLIPPAGE ISSUES. To minimise slippage for followers with bigger account size, I am testing order splitting. Each open
order is split into similar smaller size orders. Just keep in mind that in fact these are duplicate orders of smaller size.
- (!) EXPECTED PROFIT (!). Please always keep in mind that this strategy is focused on safety, thus do not expect
beautiful straightforward profitability line. A lot of minor lossy trades will occur because the system tries to avoid keeping orders
for days or catching big losses. Expected monthly result can not be predicted, but you can use historical data to have overall
understanding. It is important to keep in mind that
lossy days and even lossy months will occur - this is part of strategy! Patience is the key, do not
- BROKER. Choose reliable broker with ECN order execution. Incorrectly chosen broker will lead to losses
due to huge slippage and high spreads. My advice would be
broker as mine (UK jurisdiction, FCA
regulated #FRN 586466, EU certified by MiFID). If you still wish to trade at another company please check this
table to choose top brokers with minimum slippage.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server). Renting a VPS is compulsory for stable MT4 connection 24/5. I use for many
VPS as the best price & quality solution. VPS location must be near to your broker's server. Amount of RAM to be in accordance with
quantity of terminals run simultaneously on machine, I rent
(Eng Win/DC Germany) 4GB RAM - such configuration handles up to 15 MetaTrader terminals.
- PAMM. In case you don't want troubles with choosing risk management, proper broker, setting VPS and prefer to
minimise non-trade risks - join my
TWR for Twilight Rush). PAMM system does not have any monthly subscription fee, instead Investor pays % from profit earned.
- RISK MANAGEMENT. Recommended minimum deposit 300 USD. Risk level is 5% per one trade, several orders might be open
during one asian session.
- MIRROR ACCOUNT. Same signal but with double risk is Twilight
Rush MR, run at ICM broker. Aggressive trading with x2 risk (10% per one trade).
- Guide on
MQL5 copy lot size logic.
connecting to MQL5 signals.
*RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY*
- RESPONSIBILITY. You and only you are responsible for FX investments result, risk factor and possible losses. Even when you
copy a signal! This is a very important idea if you wish to be a profitable FOREX trader on long-term. I fully understand that it is sooo
easy to blame bad broker, lossy signal manager or bad luck in your losses. But only once you accept 100% responsibility on your shoulders
you open your mind to opportunities on improving financial result - changing a broker, becoming more careful & smart, change the
way to choose MQL5 signals etc. Otherwise FOREX is just a casino for you.
- DIVERSIFICATION. All FOREX media sources write about it, yet I will also mention this topic, because it is important. Forex
investments should be diversified in such way, that profits gained are reasonable, yet possible losses do not stun you with panic.
Based on this principle, bigger investments should be dedicated to safe and stable signals, while smaller funds should be dedicated to
- PROFIT WITHDRAWALS. Yes, this is a must-have if you want to be profitable on FOREX. Only you decide how often and how much %
profit should be withdrawn from each account. But you have to do it to avoid big losses on unexpected force-majeure situation.