I don't understand why people keep subscribing DESPITE me being extremely clear in the DESCRIPTION of my signal that I AM ONLY GOOD FOR A
LONG RUN (a year)... and then posting reviews on a 10% drawdown.
I WILL HAVE MONTHS IN LOSSES... hasn't happened in the last year BUT IT WILL COME...
I can't say it more clearly..... I WILL HAVE MONTHS IN LOSSES... NOT IN 40% losses.. but upto 5 to 10% losses...
what do you EXPECT?????? SAFE 20% return month on month because you couldn't trade yourself and now have BOUGHT A 30$ Subscription????
Please do not renew your subscriptions... this longterm trading structure is NOT FOR YOU.... Go find some TURBO HAMSTERS..
I trade carefully and do not try to shoot for 8000% return like some past signals and then dropping into oblivion in 3
I am a Tortoise... not the hare... this is forex... you have to be in for a long run... if you are making too much short
term gains, YOU ARE RISKING A LOT and WILL BLOW UP THE ACCOUNT...
please do not follow me with 500$ and expect me to make 40% returns every months without risking to blow the account so that you can cover
if you look through my history, i have doubled my balance in 4 months (since the 700 Euro deposit on the 31st of Jan) from 850 Euros 1st
of Feb to 1700+ now...
But my trading style suits large accounts... for them doubling the account in 4 months WITHOUT taking massive risks works well...
but for small accounts, doubling say 1k account into 2k account in 4 months hardly leaves much after covering susbcription/vps
at some point markets will start behaving normally... i'd try my best to make some profits meanwhile, but big growth cannot
come out of this chaotic market without gambling :(
UPDATES ON TRADING ARE AVAILABLE IN THE 'WHAT's NEW' SECTION... i will try and provide update on my trading thinking, holding positions and
reasons as often as possible....
Based on Price movements above or below Kijunsen/Tenkansen on Ichimoku charts.
Time frame used is H1 or H4.
Confluences used are
- Trend on 4H chart (lower low, lower high / higher high, higher low)
- Key market Support Resistance
- Whether price is above or below Kijunsen
- Whether price is above or below Tenkansen
- RSI (less than 60 for Buy so there is space before it becomes over bought and above 40 for Sell.... same reason)
Trades are manually monitored and closed if recovery is too risky... in some cases, i'd try to recover if chances of turn around are very high. I'd
close trades if the reason I took them are gone... if it's going the wrong way but my reasons are still valid, I'd look to either recover or
Money Management: Use 0.05 per 1000$ equity for the lot size (if following more traders on the same account, use discretion).
MAX Lotsize = 0.1 per 1000$ equity.
I try not to open more than 3 position at one time... normally I'd have just one or two.
My Promise to YOU.
- I will not gamble with your money
- You will not wake up to discover 20% of your account in Drawdown... you will not wake up to discover your account is gone
- I will not martingale and hope the trade turns in our favor... I may hedge a position sometimes
- Protective Stoplosses will be in place from now for any sudden negative movements... but i will look to close if reasons for taking the
trade are invalid (as said before) with attempt to minimise loss.
IMPORTANT FOR FOLLOWERS TO UNDERSTAND
- I cannot make profit every day... though i try my best... there will be days we have some loss
- There might be days I do not open any position if the criteria above are not met
- My aim is to have 10% growth every month... some months I will fall short some months I will overshoot (when markets are trending vs. when
they are sideways)
- I am NOT a heavy trader... if you are looking for quick trades, massive growth very quickly, this is not for you... I take caution to my
trading and may have periods of absolute LULL... so if you are in for long term, then I am right for you... if you are looking to grow 8000% in 6
months, i am the worst trader to pick.