Trinary Logic Index
This is a simple but very powerful technical indicator. Trinary Logic Index will help you to take reverse position. Trinary Logic Index never change indication due to current bar price movement because it’s depends on previous bars price movement. This indicator shows indication in three levels. That is the cause of calling it Trinary Logic Index.
How Indicator Indicates
Indicator doesn’t know what going on around the globe but it can observe what trader do on the market and how market breathes. You know doctor can tell us a lot of thing about our body by analyzing our breathes. Like a doctor it can tell us what may going to happen next on the market by analyzing market breathes.
How to Use
Upper level(1) of the indicator means prices are heavy weighted, the center level(0) means prices are neutral and the lower level( -1) means prices are light weighted. So when price are heavy weighted it will fall and in the same way when price are light weighted it will rise. So take short position when you see upper level indication and take long position for lower level indication. You can hold you position on neutral level.
Key Points to Remember
- It’s work on all most every symbol pair but it’s designed for major currency pair
- Recommended time frames are M30, H1 & H4
- The higher indication says price going to fall so take short position.
- The lower indication says price going to rise so take long position.
- The center indication says either hold or close current position.
- If you see three same indications in a row on M30 then it's a strong indication to take position
- If you see three same indications in a row on H1 then it's a strong indication to take position on the direction of trend
- Those are general indication and those are more than 92.5% accurate in testing
- New strategy shows a new type of indication which is long upper and long lower level indication
- Those new strategy indication are more than 99.99% accurate in testing in H1 & H4 time frame for major currency pair
- Popup Notification (True/False): Default Value False. If you want a popup alert with a sound on the terminal for every indication then set it true.
- Email Notification (True/False): Default Value False. If you want an email with details for every indication then set it true. (You have to setup email on your terminal first)
- Smartphone Notification (True/False): Default Value False. If you want a push message on your mobile phone for every indication then set it true.
- New Strategy (True/False): Default Value False. If you want to trade on new type of indication then set it true.
Include Smartphone Notification Facility
Include Email Notification Facility
Added New Trading Strategy