The Mars EA MT5
The Mars is set and forget trading system. Advanced strategy employing multiple independent grid sequences of orders on trading against retail trading logics on the specific liquidity levels. EA is monitoring break of significant levels for inducements to suck retail traders to enter the market, exactly like it's thought in every stupid trading book. Then the EA trades against the retail trades with the targets where the liquidity of their stop losses is placed. If the entry on the liquidity level is not precise EA employs grid to average the entry with smart position closing system to minimize the risk. EA has implemented adjustable Capital guard which protects from total market crash. Secure margin function reduces the number of trader pairs is DD reaches X% value until it drops down back to the X % value.
MT5 version has unfinished update - which should be done if few weeks. If you don't rely on MT5 go for for MT4 version.
- LIVE ACCOUNT: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/959900
- Easy Installation Set and Forget EA
- Predefined Settings
- Remote Desktop support For Unexperienced Users
- Future Updates and Improvements in Schedule
INSTRUMENTS: AUDNZD, NZDCAD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPCAD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDJPY, NZDJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD,
- Load the EA to each chart on M15
- choose your risk settings as per your risk appetite
- You need at least $3000, otherwise you running high risk
- MT5 Hedging Account / Leverage 1:500
- The EA should run 24/5 on low latency Virtual Private Server
- The EA is not sensitive for spreads, but you should keep trading cost as low as possible.
Expert Advisor Inputs
- Instruments - for trading from one chart
- Trade Filter - trade only longs / only shorts
- Orders Comment - setup your comment
- Virtual Take Profit - hide TP from brokers server
- Magic Number - your magic number for this EA
- Risk Calculation Equity/Balance - Lot size calculated from balance or equity
- Risk From Balance - Risk only from XX value of your balance
- Fix lot if AutoLot=0 - set up your fix lot size
- AutoLot 0.01 for $ X - set up the value for each 0.01 = if 3000 each 3000 of your balance will be 0.01
- Multiple Entries - Grid trading
- Trade Sequence ratio - Liquidity levels ratio
- Liquidity Entry Level X >=0 - Liquidity level entry = lower level higher risk. Dont go below 3, if you use 2 setup lower lot size in fix lot or rise Autolot value
- Capital Guard (close and stop if X% DD) - if X% of DD reache EA will close all trades (its global function it will close all magic numbers)
- Secure margin drawdown % - if the X value of DD reached EA will not open trades on other pairs then where is already traded
- Recovery margin gain % - value when EA starts trade again after recovery from Secure margin DD
- Event timer period (milliseconds) - how often check DD
Capital Guard Settings
- Capital Guard (close and stop if X%DD) -- If the value of 60 %DD is reached the EA will close all trades and stop trading
- Secure margin drawdown - if the value of 15 %DD is reached the EA will not start trading on other pairs where the sequences of trades are not open yet until the %DD drops back to the value of Recovery margin gain which 3rd settings in capital guard
- Recovery margin gain % - value of the drawdown when the EA opens the trades on all pairs trading was blocked by secured margin before.
- Event Timer Period (milliseconds) - 1000 - specifies how often the EA should check the account
Warning, Grid trading strategies are very profitable, but with high profits always comes high risk. Regular withdrawals must be part of your money management.