Triple Hedging DC MT4
- Stanislau Siatsko
- Versão: 2.9
- Atualizado: 4 novembro 2022
- Ativações: 10
Special PROMO ➟ 4 places left !
More details: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/752085
Triple Hedging DC (Direct Correlation)- this is a multi-currency advisor, where when opening positions, the movements and conditions of three currency pairs are taken into account at the same time, which cannot be seen when testing in MT4. For testing, use the version for MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/85880
- Before use, make sure that in in the MT4 terminal, the currency pairs used in trade are has loaded into the window /Market Watch/ (description of currency pairs below)!
- EA to attach only to one chart (First symbol: Symbol_1), - all trading in all pairs is conducted only from one chart!
- Before using on a real account, test the adviser on a demo account (at conditions of your broker).
LIVE Signals: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/setslav/seller
The logic of Triple Hedging DC The logic of Triple Hedging DC uses triple correlation, that is, the interaction of 3 different currency pairs at the same time, which are interconnected by direct correlation (DC - Direct Correlation). This is a truly revolutionary approach to trading, since the most important factor is excluded - this is the factor of adjusting (re-optimizing) the system to historical data, since at the same time, in real time, 3 instruments interact with each other at once and the analysis is carried out not for one currency pair separately, but is taken into account correlation movement logic (strength, direction, deviation) of 3 different instruments at the same time. For example, the defaults pairs used:
- EURUSD + GBPUSD + EURCAD
Triple Hedging DC does not use any indicators! What is the basis of trading logic:
- the direction of movement is calculated, as well as the volatility of each currency pair,
- it calculates how much the correlation diverges, simultaneously between three currency pairs,
- support and resistance lines are calculated for each correlation pair separately.
All these factors determine the basis for the trading strategy to be used in trading. The versatility of Triple Hedging DC is not only in triple hedging and the use of direct correlation tools, but also in the ability to use a variety of trading strategies. I provide 8 different strategies:
- One Type (*)
- Counter Deals
- Full Hedging (*)
- Full Hedging Synchro (*)
- One Type _ High mode (*)
- Counter Deals _ High mode
- Full Hedging _ Ratio mode (*)
- Full Hedging Synchro _ Ratio mode (*)
(*) - these strategies can be used with brokers using the FIFO rules, as well as with any American broker.
And now WARNING: This is far from the limit, I just described the possibilities for only one working group - EURUSD + GBPUSD+ EURCAD! BUT! For maximum hedging and maximum trading diversification, we use 5 different directly correlated currency pairs:
- EURUSD + GBPUSD + EURCAD + EURCHF + GBPCAD
- EURUSD + GBPUSD + EURCAD
- EURUSD + GBPUSD + EURCHF
- EURUSD + GBPUSD + GBPCAD
- EURUSD + EURCAD + EURCHF
- EURUSD + EURCAD + GBPCAD
- EURUSD + EURCHF + GBPCAD
- GBPUSD + EURCAD + EURCHF
- GBPUSD + EURCAD + GBPCAD
- GBPUSD + EURCHF + GBPCAD
- EURCAD + EURCHF + GBPCAD
Thus, Triple Hedging DC involved:
- 10 different working groups (each with 3 directly correlated currency pairs).
- each currency pair participates in 6 different correlated combinations (working groups).
- and 8 different strategies are presented for each working group.
FULL PACKAGE of .set files (only for customers of the unlimited version):
IMPORTANT ! After purchasing, contact me and I will provide you with all the additional sets you need (using different levels of risk) that will allow you to diversify your trading with Triple Hedging DC to the maximum, as well as allow you to combine strategies and working groups as you wish, for maximum efficient trading.
I would also like to note that Triple Hedging DC works with absolutely any broker, on any type of account and under any market conditions:
- not sensitive to slippage;
- not sensitive to spread expansion;
- easily manages intraday fluctuations;
- easily sustains small gaps.
O usuário não deixou nenhum comentário para sua avaliação