Etf DC MT5
- Natalyia Nikitina
- Versão: 1.4
- Atualizado: 30 janeiro 2023
- Ativações: 10
The EA has a high frequency of opening deals and has real track records with a low drawdown:
Please note that Profitable trades (% of the total 95% - 97%):
Impulse movements in the Forex market are formed constantly. The peculiarity of such market segments is that the chart covers a considerable distance in short periods of time ;
In addition to the chance for earnings, such fragments indicate the position of important support and resistance zones, and the chart reacts to them in the future ;
Next, we will analyze the ETF DC MT5 EA expert Advisor and pulse levels and find out how to use it in work.news – occur when publishing news of the first magnitude that is very different from the expectations of experts ;
They are more typical for Forex, and force majeure occurs on the stock market, but less often ;
Such spurts can develop into a protracted trend, can end in nothing, provoked by large players after the crowd in the termination zone gains volume ;
As a result of entering the market with a solid lot, we get a sharp breakdown of the accumulation-distribution zone, and a confident movement in the direction of the breakdown. Crowd stops and pending orders are triggered,
someone enters the market in pursuit, this gives "fuel" to continue the spurt. After the pulse is exhausted, a new termination zone begins.After a good impulse,
the EA opens pending orders,and when triggered,the EA will shuffle the stop loss without loss.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The EA does not use a martingale or a grid, each trade is protected by a stop loss!
To reverse test the Expert Advisor, do as shown in the photo!
Work only with a dynamic lot, as shown in the photo, since fixed small lots, such as (0.01), are not allowed to trade with indexes!
- RiskPercent 18 - 39 deposit is $5000 ✅ ;
- RiskPercent 1 - 17 deposit is $1000 ✅ ;
- It is not allowed to work with a fixed lot by indexes, and for this reason it is necessary to work only with a dynamic lot ;
- By default, a fixed lot (0.01) is set, to connect a dynamic lot, set the value (0), as shown in the photo ;
- It is recommended to open a separate account for each index.
Leverage: 1:100. / 1:200. / 1:500;
✔ Input parameters:
- TradeManager - trade manager;
- InvisibleMode - InvisibleMode;
- TradeComment - order comment;
- Magic Number - magic number;
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage;
- MaxSpread - maximum allowed spread;
- FixedLot - fixed trading lot size;
- Money_Management - Money_Management;
- Risk - risk per trade (in percent).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't you find the right indexes on your terminal?
Please note that in order to trade stocks, you will need to fill out and sign the W 8BEN form through your Client Account, as shown in the photo.
Once the W 8BEN form is signed, please go to MT5 and enable Stock (add them to the list of tools: Marketwatch - right click - Show all).
If you need any additional help, do not hesitate to contact us, our team will be happy to help you.
If you have any questions or need help, write us an email ;
📧 Email : email@example.com