- Visão global
- Discussão (8)
Equity ProfitLoss Control
Equity ProfitLoss Control is an Expert Advisor that controls equity considering the initial balance. The Expert Advisor closes all positions when an equity value specified in percentage or deposit currency is reached.
Equity is calculated as a difference between the current equity and the initial balance fixed when there are no positions or the balance at the very first start of the Expert Advisor.
There are notification functions: Alert, Mail, Sound, Mobile, display of information (the current Expert Advisor data \equity). Exit settings in percentage and deposit currency are available for profitable and unprofitable positions (not used when 0).
If there is a need to reset data of initial balance and start a new cycle of calculation, set remove_balance_value=true before launching the Expert Advisor.
The Expert Advisor settings:
- remove_balance_value=true - reset initial balance;
- SlippageClose - slippage of close price;
- CommentClose - comment for positions;
- PercentLoss - close positions with the loss specified as a percentage of the initial balance;
- MoneyLoss - close positions with the loss specified in deposit currency;
- PercentProfit - close positions with the profit specified as a percentage of the initial balance;
- MoneyProfit - close positions with the profit in deposit currency;
- _ShowInfo - displays the following information in the chart: the initial balance, profit\loss as a percentage of the initial balance, profit\loss in deposit currency, equity;
- _Color_text - text color in the chart;
- _Alert - message that informs that the positions are going to be closed;
- _Sound - audio message that informs that the positions are going to be closed;
- name_sound_loss - sound played when closing with loss;
- name_sound_profit - sound played when closing with profit;
- _Mail - sending message on e-mail at successful closing of all positions;
- _mobile - sending push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.