Trade on crypto exchanges in MT5!
GRat_Crypto is a tool for manual and automated trading, including ANY available EA, ANY cryptocurrency on most popular crypto exchanges in the familiar MT5 environment 24/7.
1. ALL instruments of the 5 most popular crypto exchanges are available: Binance, FTX, Kraken, KuCoin and OKX.
2. The ability to place ANY type of order available in MT5, both market and pending, to modify orders and positions, to delete orders and close positions (even partially), to set trailing stop and trailing profit.
3. Convenient panel for manual trading.
4. The ability to automatically copy orders (placed manually or by an EA) from an MT5 account (including demo) to the selected crypto exchange by the specified symbol and/or magic number.
5. The ability to automatically copy orders to the selected crypto exchange from a file to which they were added by other EAs.
6. Automatic display in MT5 of a chart of any available cryptocurrency at a specified frequency with the ability to select a timeframe and place any available indicators on it. Displaying orders and positions on the chart.
7. Displaying total and available balance, open orders and positions and transaction history.
Magic – Important! Each instance of GRat_Crypto running on the same terminal must have a unique magic number.
Mode – Feed Only just feeds market data for the selected coin/pair for charts; Trade Only – just trades on the selected coin/pair(you need to feed marked data by another GRat_Crypto instance); Feed & Trade – both feeds and trades.
UpdateSeconds - quote request frequency (0 – minimum possible for the exchange).
Simulation – if true then the EA doesn't open real trades on crypto exchanges, but just draws lines он the chart and shows the trades in Trades panel. Use it for testing. For real trading set false.
TradeAlerts - if true then an alert will appear on each trade event, otherwise only a record in the log.
ErrorAlerts - if true then an alert will appear on each error, otherwise only a record in the log.
=== CopyFrom ===
Exchange on Start — when starting GRat_Crypto, if there are open orders or positions on the cryptocurrency exchange, you will be prompted to copy them to the EA.
Symbol – you can run any EA or trade manually on any account (even demo) and GRat_Crypto will copy all orders and trades made by other EAs from the specified symbol (not empty) to the cryptocurrency exchange.
Magic – you can run any EA on any account (even demo) and GRat_Crypto will copy all orders and trades made by other EAs with the specified magic number (nonzero) to the cryptocurrency exchange.
=== Exchange === - cryptocurrency exchange (Binance, FTX, Kraken, KuCoin or OKX).
Coin – currency or instrument to trade, e.g., Binance – BTC, FTX - BTC, Kraken - XBT, KuCoin – BTC, OKX – BTC or BTC_USD_SWAP or BTC-USDT-220624.
Base – balance currency, e.g., Binance – USDT, FTX - USD, Kraken - USD, KuCoin – USDT, OKX – USDT or USD.
APIKey – exchange API public key.
APISecret – exchange API private key.
WalletType – trading wallet type: Exchange – spot, Margin – (Binance only) or Futures (Binance, KuCoin and OKX only).
Leverage – leverage depending on the ability of the exchange (e.g., Binance Futures wallet - 1..125).
KuCoin Passphrase – required for KuCoin only.
OKX Passphrase – required for OKX only.
=== Dashboard ===
ScalePercent - panels size in percentage to original (in case of custom system font size).
PerPage – the number of lines per page in the Trades and History panel.