This is an automated news Expert Advisor! Active Expert waits for strong movements and enters the market when levels, where buystop and sellstop orders are located, are broken through. Then trades are trailed or closed by take profit or stop loss. The EA has an internal filter which increases the trading quality and decreases the load on the broker's server in case of an active trading. I recommend launching the EA only 15 minutes before important news release with settings which you found during testing the EA on a demo account. You can set trading to news released at certain week days.
Account requirements: leverage from 1:500, small spread, 5-digit quotes are preferred, a good broker with minimum slippage.
Settings of the EA
- Lot - lot of the first order.
- Auto_lot - auto lot as percentage of the deposit. If set to 0, lot from the previous parameter is used.
- Step - step from the current price to pending orders.
- RestartTime - lifetime of pending orders in minutes.
- Martingale - вisabled if set to 0.
- TakeProfit - take profit. Disabled if set to 0.
- StopLoss - stop loss. Disabled if set to 0.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop. Disabled if set to 0.
- TrailingStep - trailing stop step.
- Breakeven - distance in points where breakeven triggers. If set to 0, breakeven is disabled.
- S_breakeven - number of points to protect.
- Monday - whether to work on Monday. If set to true - it will work, false - it won't.
- Hour start - hour to start operation.
- Minute start - minute to start operation.
- Hour stop - hour to end operation.
- Minute stop - minute to end operation.
Similar settings for other weekdays...
- Magic number - magic number.
- Color_buy - buy order color.
- Color_sell - sell order color.
- Show_information - display of information (disable when testing to ensure higher speed).
- Color_information - information color.