Telegram Messages MT4
Using this utility, you can receive any messages from the Telegram channel in which your bot is located directly to the MT4 Terminal. It can be you or your clients. The Telegram messages utility is easy to use, everyone can customize it.
MT5 version https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/58138
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
- Service -> Settings -> Expert Advisors -> Allow WebRequest for the following URLs (Add URL: https://api.telegram.org);
- Create your own bot in Telegram at @BotFather. Remember Token, it looks something like this 1145950110: AAGuDFVkEQlDtjSaXMgQEhWzc7BOQ6TZ8xI;
- Create your channel and make it public;
- Add a bot to your channel and make it an administrator. Write any first message, for example "HELLO WORLD!";
- Follow the link: https://api.telegram.org/bot [TOKEN_BOTA ]/sendMessage?chat_id=@ [USERNAME_CHANALA ]&text=test. In my case, this is: https://api.telegram.org/bot 1145950110: AAGuDFVkEQlDtjSaXMgQEhWzc7BOQ6TZ8xI / sendMessage? Chat_id = @ moneystrategy_mql & text = HELLO WORLD!
- After clicking on the link, the channel ID will be displayed, it will look something like this: -1001459355041 (13 digits), remember it.
- Enter the channel identification number in the advisor settings.
- BOT_TOKEN - bot ID;
- CHANNEL_ID - chat or group ID;