Multicurrency EA Grid
Multicurrency Expert Advisor. The basis of the advisor, indicators: Bollinger Bands, Moving Average, RSI. Entry into a position is carried out following a trend on pullbacks by a signal. Default: H1 (AUDUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, USDCHF, EURJPY).
It is important that in case of a trend change, averaging is used.
Important: all the main parameters for self-optimization are open in the EA, not all sellers allow it. In mode 1 - Normal (not multicurrency trading), it is possible to optimize the EA of any currency pair with the desired stop loss.
- More than 20 trades per week.
- Anyone interested, I will answer your questions.
For more products, follow the link: https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/vypchela/seller
- Magic is a magic number.
- Market Information - (true / false) - information panel.
- Spread - the maximum allowed spread.
- (1 - Normal, 2 - Multicurrency) - trading mode (1-normal, 2-multicurrency).
- Symbols - a list of currency pairs (separated by commas).
- Profit (pips) - Take profit.
- Stop loss (pips) - Stop loss.
- Lots - lot, market entry. (in Multicurrency mode, set the minimum value (lot).
- Period MA - Moving Average period (Timeframe)
- MA 1 - Period of the first Moving Average.
- MA 2 - Period of the second Moving Average.
- MA method - antialiasing type.
- RSI period - Rsi period.
- Value Rsi Buy - Rsi level.
- Value Rsi Sell - Rsi level.
- Period BB - Period BB.
- Shift BB - Offset BB.
- Deviation BB - Deviation.
- Candle BB - The offset of the BB candle.
- Applied Price BB - Price.
- Time Day - allowed trading day (0 - current, 1 - previous, etc.).
- Time Hour - start of trading in hours.
- Time Minute - start of trading in minutes.
- Time End - the end of the trade.
- Compare - the number of additional orders in the grid (0 - no grid).
- Spacing - distance between orders in the grid.
Comment - a comment.
- Select suitable currency pairs for trading from the list in the EA settings.
- Recommended default deposit for one currency pair from $ 1000.