⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ XAUUSD. Timeframe is H1
EA Terminal XAUUSD 8 Strategies - for those traders who select their portfolios themselves
8/10 Copies are available by Price $ 100
Next Price $ 200 (10 Copies)
Next Price $ 300 (10 Copies)
The Terminal accommodates 8 Expert Advisors (strategies) based on classic, time-tested indicators. Also, many strategies use Price Action and TimeAction.
Build your robust portfolio of strategies yourself.
- Test each strategy separately.
- Choose a combination of strategies yourself that will give you the maximum profit and the minimum drawdown.
there are no strategies with a small take profit and a large stop loss.
All strategies used here are trend following and reversal.
- I want to turn on your advisor and see the profit daily. Can your advisor do that?
- No. For this I have to make you a Forex grid. You will earn every day.
If you want to earn even more every day, I have to make you a Martingale grid. This grid will work for 6 months, and then you will lose your entire deposit. If you are adequate, I am sure you will not want this.
- I want to turn on the EA and see the profit every day. But I don't want it to be a grid. Can you make such an advisor?
- Yes, I will make you an Expert Advisor with a short Take Profit and a large stop loss. You can even earn 1 year. But then two losses almost in a row will reduce your deposit to 50% of the initial one. If you are adequate, I am sure you will not want this.
- I understand that your Terminal is not a grid, not a martingale and not with a short Take Profit and a large stop loss. In the Terminal, Can you enable absolutely all strategies at the same time to maximize your profit?
- Yes, you can. This will increase your profit, but increase your drawdown.
And in this case, we recommend increasing the deposit. The recommended deposit amount is $ 1000 for every 3 strategies.
Including all strategies does not mean the best solution! This can increase the drawdown to an unacceptable value.
Will there be new strategies in this Terminal?
The terminal includes most of the Forex developments since 2008. But we still have something to please traders in the future.
- I enable all advisors in the Terminal settings at once. Why is testing so slow?
- Be patient, 8 very, very difficult strategies are being worked out. Each has its own stop loss, take profit, trail and lot size. Sometimes breakeven is used. Each strategy can contain from two to 7 simple advisors.
Pending orders are calculated using mathematical formulas.
To speed up testing, you can test short periods of time (for example, 1 year) rather than long periods.
- I do not want to delve into the concepts of "spread", "slippage". I just want to turn on the advisor and go to bed. Will I be a profitable trader?
- No, you won't.
Gold is a very profitable trading instrument. But it is gold that will ruin your deposit very quickly. The XAUUSD terminal was developed taking into account spread = 60 and slippage = 40.
If your broker often indulges in widening the spread over 60 and allowing slippage over 40 - you will lose your deposit every day. Better make yourself a flavored tea and spend the evening looking for a sturdy broker who doesn't mess with big extensions.
After you find such a confident broker, open a Demo account with him for exactly the amount that you will trade in real life. Spend 2 weeks and watch the Terminal transactions. After that, proceed to trading in real life. But allow the Terminal to trade only the minimum lots in the settings. Working in 0.01 lots on $ 2,000 is considered almost safe. The worst thing that can happen to you is that your deposit will stagnate in one place.
All strategies were created for the period from 2003 to 2018. Further testing was carried out using the Forward test to exclude the possibility of fitting the results.
All brokers are 5 digits and 4 digits.
Before launching this Terminal on your real account, test it on historical data, then run it for several days on a demo account with the same balance as on your real account.
Be sure to use only free funds in Forex.
Remember: if there was a profit in the past, this does not mean that there will be profit in the future!