Aura Gold EA MT5
Aura Gold EA is a fully automated EA designed to trade GOLD only. It is based on machine learning cluster analysis and genetic algorithms. EA contains self-adaptive market algorithm, which uses price action patterns and standard trading indicators (CCI,ATR). Expert showed stable results on XAUUSD in 2011-2020 period. No dangerous methods of money managment used, no martingale, no grid, scalp or hedge. Suitable for any broker conditions.
In the near future, the price of the Expert Advisor will be significantly increased, to maintain exclusivity and a limited number of users.
Price: $1495 3 of 10 copies left at this price
Next price $1995
By purchasing this Expert Advisor you are entitled to receive a free copy of AURA TURBO (All future updates included) -> To Receive it, Please Contact me by MQL or Email
Live Signal #1 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1024756
Live Signal #2 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/984822
- Working symbol XAUUSD
- Working Timeframe: H1
- Min deposit: $300
- Min leverage 1:20
- No martingale, grid, hedge or other dangerous methods of money management are used
- Hard stop loss and take profit for each position
- Not sensitive to broker conditions
- Easy to install
- Lot step - Automatic lot calculation volume
- Balance step - Automatic lot calculation step
- Fix Lot (if 0 then Auto) - Fix lot
- Time to Start Hour - Start hour to open trades
- Time to Finish Hour - End hour to open trades
- Comments - Comments
- Magik - Magic number
- Trailing On Off - Trailing stop on/off
- Trailing Start - Trailing start in points
- Trailing From - Trailing from in points
- Trailing Step - Trailing step in points
- TakeProfit - Take Profit in points
- StopLoss - Stop Loss in points
- Before you buy Gold Aura EA please be aware of the risks involved.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (EA could also make losses).
- The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore results cannot be transferred to live trading.
- This strategy will always use a stop loss, but still execution of the SL depends on your broker.