RVM Pro Free
It adapts to all markets, thanks to its ability to optimize itself.
Also in its panel there is a temporary table of Moving Averages for different Time Frames!
Important Information for Using RVM Pro
The Free version is limited to the use of the AUDUSD pair. The full version has no usage limitations.
What advantages does RVM Pro have over other Canal systems?
- Price reversal detection in an easy way.
- You can combine it with your usual strategy.
- It does not repaint, it does not recalculate.
- It works on all symbols and in all time frames.
- Built-in pop-ups, email, push notifications, and audible alerts.
How to use RVM Pro:
- Just wait for a new signal to appear.
- The indicator will tell you where to put the TP1, TP2 and TP3.
- Confirm this new signal using the Moving Average chart.
- Set the Stop Loss according to your risk management.
- Upon reaching each of the "Take Profit", close one of the operations, or make a partial close.
- After each close, check the dashboard again and confirm that the trend is still in your favor.
Triangular Moving Average Period: The calculations for the construction of the canal are made based on the selected period.
ATR Multipler: The selected value selected is used to determine the volatility of the financial item. It is recommended that it be slightly lower than Parameter 1.
Top Line ATR Multipler: In manual mode, that is, with the Auto Optimization parameter turned off, the value can be adjusted independently of the one on the top line.
Bottom Line ATR Multipler: In manual mode, that is, with the Auto Optimization parameter turned off, the value can be adjusted independently of the one on the bottom line.
Reminder: Set the value to 0 for Automatic Mode (Auto Optimization Mode)
Auto Optimization: True or False. If it is selected in TRUE, parameters 3 and 4 will be set automatically, with the same value, for both the upper and lower lines.
Bars to Optimize: This determines the number of bars that will be displayed on the chart. For slower computers, it is recommended to use values no higher than 300.
Percentage of Bars Inside the Channel: This is the number of bars that are inside the channel, and it is the value that the indicator uses to determine the Ratio and adjust the value of the ATR from the upper to lower lines. The more bars within the channel, the less buy and sell signals will appear.
Center Line Color
Center Line Widht
Top Line Color
Top Line Widht
Bottom Line Color
Bottom Line Widht
Sell Targets Color: Take Profit color of a sell signal.
Buy Targets Color: Take Profit color of a buy signal.
Arrow_Distance: it is a visual parameter. Adjust the distance of the signals on the graph.
Stop Loss Coefficient: The indicator has incorporated coefficients to determine the SL. You can automatically adjust them according to your preferences.
Push Notifications: On-screen notifications.
E-mail Alert: Remember to configure this option in MetaQuotes
Audible Alerts: On/Off
Read the informative blog, about how RVM PRO works: https://www.mql5.com/es/blogs/post/739323
If you have any questions or problems, you can write to:
A private message on the MQL5 platform