The 'Equity Hero' EA was created several years ago from custom price action patterns which was condensed into three strategies.
There are times the market ranges emerge into new and uncharted territories, so it's handled by managing negative equity first.
This is why this EA has a feature available called an "Equi-Marti" which makes lots, in the event of a negative drawdown, increase.
Exiting can occur by stop-loss but it's also possible to use a specialized mechanical exit by a specific percentage of negative equity.
We all know how important exits can be so in addition to the "Equi-Exit", the EA can attempt in closing w/minimal slippage points.
The EA does not come readily optimized, provide optimized settings to be ready for usage, so make sure to do your optimizations.
Backtesting & Optimization
There may be an obvious difference in data between the broker's historical data and any data that was downloaded previously. If you already have data it is possible that it may have changed from the broker's version and must be re-downloaded. You should not use old data and disable the start & end date before testing so it will download new data for testing. It is recommended first you set your bars in history and bars of chart to a maxed out value such as "2147483647". Furthermore one may beware of chart mismatches on which dates may be problematic.
- Non-Repaint Signal Generation
- Works on many currency pairs
- Fully Automatic and Intelligent
- Compatibility and Versatility
Minimum Risk Capital
- $100 to $1,000
- Trade = true; - Trading Live
- Trail = true; - Trailing Stop
- Skip First = true; - Skip First Bar
- Start HR = 1; - Hour Start
- Stop HR = 23; - Hour Stop
- Pattern A = -1; - Pattern A, -1:Off
- Pattern B = -1; - Pattern B, -1:Off
- Pattern C = 20; - Pattern C, -1:Off
One signal generated per pattern and up to two signals allowed per bar, for buy & sell.
- Risk Capital = % of Equity; - Risk Capital
- Risk = 0.67; - Risk % Lot Size
- Max Lot Size = 0.00; - 0:Broker's Max Lot
- Exceed Max Lot = false; - Multiple Split Max Lots
- Equi-Marti = -5.00; - 0:Off
- Martingale = 200.00; - 0:Off
- Equi-Exit % = -10.00; - O:Off
- Take Profit = 0; - Order Take Profit
- Stop Loss = 0; - Order Stop Loss
- Trailing Stop = 20; - Trailing Stop
- Comment ID = "EAv1"; - Order Comment
EA can run on two or more of the same currency pair & time-frame given the order comment is different on each chart.Each magic number is automatically generated and retrieved from the global variables under the "Tools" menu, or by pressing F3.
- Sleep MS = 30; - Sleep MS Delay
- Max Spread = 20; - Spread Limiter, -1:Off
- Max Slippage = 10; - Order Max Slippage
- Slippage Add = 2; - Slippage Increment
- Retries = 5; - Retries
- Start Balance = 0.00; - 0:Auto
- EA Chart Theme = false; - Custom chart theme
Custom look of the chart that displays the theme colors of the expert advisor.
- Please be sure to leave any ideas, tips and suggestions in the "Reviews" section and they may be included.
- Improvements to the system could be at any time so we suggest that you possibly backup your copies.