Target EA MT5
Expert Based on Artificial Neural Networks (ANN). The EA learn market pattern on past times and use for optimize later tradings based on the learned strategy. Read More About Neural Network.
- More Easy and Fast Learning
- Without Complicated input parameters.
- All TimeFrames and Symbols Supported
- No Need to Huge and Large Optimizations
- Use Low Margin for Trading
- Money Management Options
- TP/SL/Martingale options
- Trailing Stop, Break Even Options
- Light-Weight and Optimized Algorithm (No Need to Large System Resources)
Step by Step Using EA :
- First Run EA on Tester with the option : Action=Learn (Other inputs are default)
- It is better to use Visual Tester.
- After Finishing Test, EA show a Learn String in the chart. Copy the Text.
- Also You can View Learn String on the Journal of Tester After Finishing Test.
- Now Run the EA (Test or Attach to Chart) and Select Action=Trade Based on Learned Strategy and also Paste the string into the Learn String Field.
Recommendations and Using Conditions :
- Learn EA on any Timeframe and Symbol that You want to Trade. Learn String from a Symbol/Timeframe can not use for other Symbol/Timeframe Trading.
- Use Automatic SL/TP Options. In this case, EA use Best TP/SL based on your Timeframe.
- About 2 Years Learning is Enough for Trading. It is Better to Update Learn String Every 2 Weeks During Trade.
- EA work on Hedge accounts.
- Use Every Tick Based on Real Ticks for Learning and Testing.
- It is recommended to learn with all default settings. For trading, change "If a Position go to Loss" to "Averaging".
EA Inputs :
- =================== General
- Action of EA
- Learn String (if already learned)
- Trade Type
- Magic Number
- =================== Volume
- Volume Calculation Method
- Floating Volume (Lots per 1000 Balance)
- Fixed Volume
- =================== Closing
- If a Position go to Loss :
- Take Profit Mode
- User Defined Take Profit (Points)
- Stop Loss Mode
- User Defined Stop Loss (Points)
- Averaging Distance (Points)
- Averaging Volume Multiplier
- Averaging Volume Add
- =================== Trailing
- Trailing Stop Loss
- Trailing Start (Points)
- Trailing Stop (Points)
- Trailing Step (Points)
- Break Even
- Activate Break Even After Loss (Points)
Other Versions :
Please don't Forget to Add Review to the Product.
Please don't Hesitate to Contact Me for any Help or Support.