Expert adviser Seven Sails - A lightweight neural networks trading robot with a single perceptron for perceiving and recognizing. 'Seven sails', an oscillator driven pattern recognition system taking values from seven periods.
Seven Sails does not use any kind of dangerous trading techniques,orders always executed one at a time with dynamic stop loss and take profit and as a complement a trailing stop to secure profits. Very easy to use, suits both the professional trader as well as the newbie. Dynamic positions sizing or fixed lots risk assessment. Low initial deposit, you can start with $100-200 based on leverage 1:500.
Works on any time frame but have in mind that default settings been trained to trade EurUsd H1.
Training Seven Sails neural network
Adviser needs to be trained at some point and it's an easy task - check settings with #15-18,21,22,24,25 and follow the start/step/stop guide. A training in sample period can be anything from 2-3 months or more on 'Every tick'.
MT5 version can be found here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/50344
- Risk assessment - Dynamic position size percentage risk or fixed lots size
- Weekday manager - Select which five weekdays to trade or not Mon-Fri
- Adviser settings - Perceptron working time frame,magic number, slippage,max traded spread,order comments
- Perceptron weights - Weights 1-4
- Order settings - ATR stop loss and take profit factor multipliers
- Trailing stop - Start and step levels in pips ( 1 pip equals to 10 points )
Product feedback information
- In general why this is important
In general how to Purchase/install/update a market Product
1: A tiny pointer bug fix