Easy Trade Pad
The idea and fundamental principles of the panel
The first thing I'll start with is that I needed this panel myself, it would seem that there are many similar panels in the market. But after reviewing them, I did not find simplicity and convenience in their use.
Yes, of course, some panels were very interesting, but when opening them I got lost in a variety of tabs and in the need to understand what and after what to click in order to simply open the desired order and do it as quickly as possible.
👉 Download a Free version for online testing (real and demo)
🔥🔥🔥 Promotion Buy 1 get 2nd as a gift, conditions are here.
There are three fundamental principles on the basis of which the panel was created:
- ease of understanding and opening orders
- ease of management
- reliability and safety when opening deals
On these three stones, I began to draw up a plan for creating this panel, and now you can check it by downloading the demo version of the panel.
Easy Trade Panel - Trading Panel for manual / semi-automatic trading. Working with positions and orders, calculating money management in one click!
Opening and closing an order
- calculation of SL and TP in% of the deposit
- calculation of SL and TP in points
- calculation of SL and TP in $
- automatic calculation of the ratio of profit to risk (Ratio)
- transfer to breakeven
- Trailing stop in points and by candle shadows
Now trading will be carried out in a few clicks, and the most important thing is that you will understand what kind of risk you have in a transaction and will clearly be able to control it.
The panel consists of 2 windows:
- main window with a choice of options for opening orders
- drop-down windows for selecting settings for trailing, averaging, breakeven, pyramiding, etc.
Be sure to download the demo version of this panel and test it. I wish you successful trading.
#trading panel for MT4#Easy Trade Pad for MT4 #eTradePad #eTrade Pad MT4
- closing orders (only profit / only loss / all orders / closing by a specific magic, you need to enter the magic order, if you set 0 then all orders will be closed https://c.mql5.com/6/876/Screenshot_1.png)
- Increase decrease the size of the panel directly on the chart (+ - buttons on the panel)
- switching between magic orders inside the panel using the button (https://c.mql5.com/6/876/Screenshot_2.png)
- added the ability to change the value of TP and SL for already open orders through the input window in the panel