Sun AI MT5
Sun AI is a scalper that uses an algorithm generated by my own machine learning system.
The EA uses a martingale system to close positions. An autolot system is integrated.
Like all stars, the Sun burns. Set a Stoploss if you don't want to risk your account.
⚠️ This EA only works for EUR/USD M1 ⚠️
Sun AI uses very precise entries and a short TP. It is imperative that you test it on a demo account or backtest it with a quality history of +99%. Here is a simple tutorial for using a real data quality history on MT5. Low spread and fast VPS recommended.
The minimum deposit is 300$ (with autolot 300). It is recommended to use at least a 1:500 leverage account!
The most effective way is to use it alone on a small account and let it grow over time. You can use a Stoploss (best is 900).
Live signal: https://myx.gg/mql5
Any questions? Join my discord: https://myx.gg/discord
- The EA can start a new cycle - Allow the EA to trade. If false, the EA will stop trade at the end of the current cycle.
- Display information and button on the graph - Allow the EA to display informations on chart.
- Buy enabled - Allow the EA to Buy.
- Sell enabled - Allow the EA to Sell.
- Maximum spread to start a trade - Max spread to open an order (in point).
- Initial lot - The size of the initial lot.
- Initial lot per balance [0=off] - Autolot system. (Ex: if Initial lot = 0.01 & Initial lot per balance = 1000: the initial lot will be 0.01 at 1000, 0.02 at 2000, 0.10 at 10000)
- Max. lot for initial lot - Maximum lot the EA can use for an initial lot.
- Max. lot - Maximum lot the EA can use for an order.
- Magic number - The magic number needs to be different on each new chart.
- TP - Take profit in point (0 = default = 50).
If you are using an ECN account, adjust TP to 60.
- SL - Stop loss in point (0=Off).
- low risk: balance 3,000$ with autolot 3000
- medium risk: balance 1,000$ with autolot 1000
- high risk: balance ±300$ with autolot 300.
Note: By renting this EA, you are not only paying for the algorithm but also for the thousands of hours of computation I used on my machines to get it. Knowing that I'm going to update it as well, all this has a certain cost that you help pay for.
- Updating core
- Fixing a few bugs
- Code optimization