CAP Channel Trading EA MT5
MeetAlgo Channel Trading EA is Expert Advisor that base on our famous indicator CAP Channel Indicator. EA is a non-optimized expert advisor you have to find best setting by yourself. Who using our CAP Channel Indicator and looking for EA that base on Channel indicator this EA is best for them. We give lots of options so you can customize your trading strategy. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
Channel Trading is a volatility-based indicator that makes use of the “advanced envelope theory”. These envelopes consist of two outer lines. Envelope theory states that the market price will generally fall between the boundaries of the envelope (or channel). If prices move outside the envelope, it is a trading signal or trading opportunity.
- Easy to use and customizable setting.
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Implements a martingale features
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
The EA implements the following entry strategies, that can be enabled or disabled at will:
There are four different type Entry signal on EA. How Strategy Work, Please read this details
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at bullish signals and sell at bearish signals both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will risk % of the account on each trade
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
If you want personal custom development of this product. Please send message to with us.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.