The main idea of this indicator is rates analysis and prediction by Fourier transform. Indicator decomposes exchange rates into main harmonics and calculates their product in future.
- iPeriod - number of bars in the main period of analysis; it's used for other 7 harmonics calculations - overall, 8 frequencies will fit given timeseries; by default - 30;
- iStartFrom - number of bar, where analysis starts (to the left, on the history) and where prediction starts (to the right); by-default - 0;
- iWindowSize - number of bars that form a window to show frequency decomposition; by default - 200;
- iForecast - number of bars to forecast; by default - 100; if it's larger than iPeriod, then iPeriod is used instead;
- ShowSum - enable/disable output of harmonics sum; by default - true; if enabled, red bold line is used for the sum;
- ShowTrend - enable/disable trend correction; by default - true;
- EMAPeriod - period for smoothing; by default - 5;
- PriceType - price type to use; by default - 0 (close);
The indicator works bar by bar, no ticks processing. It will redraw on every new bar, this is by design.