A feed of current and past news with actual values and the possibility of selection by importance.
Reads actual value of current news at the time of their release. Uses a news calendar from Forex Factory.
The trading module of the EA can be disabled (Allow Trading = false). It implies an adequate market reaction to the value of the published news.
One order is opened for each new one if the actual value is better or worse than expected and does not contradict previous news.
The Deviation and Time order limit parameters allow you to open pending orders in the direction of the expected market movement due to the actual value of the published news.
The adviser creates its own news archive, which it uses to analyze and make the final decision on opening an order.
For orders, Stop Loss and Take Profit are set in accordance with the specified parameters.
Valid currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, CHF, JPY, NZD, CNY.
News selects by chart symbols.
When working on multiple graphs, the values of the Magic number parameters must be different.
The strategy test for the adviser is not applicable, the work can only be seen in real time.
Before starting the Expert Advisor, open MT4 and do the following: “Tools”> “Settings”> “Advisors” tab:
- Enable the option "Allow WebRequest for the following URLs."
- Enter the following URLs:
It works on its own timer and can be attached to the chart with any timeframe.
It works on any accounts with any leverage and deposit.
- magic = 2378901; // Magic number
- FixedLot = 0.01; // Fixed Lot
- Allow Trading = true; // Allow Trading
- StopLoss = 100; // Order Stop Loss (points)
- TakeProfit = 100; // Order Take Profit (points)
- Deviation = 100; // Deviation (points, 0 - not use)
- TimeDeviation = 60; // Time order limit (mins)
- UseTrailing=true; // Use Trailing (true,false)
- UseAlert = false; // Alert News
- IncludeHigh = true; // IncludeHigh
- IncludeMedium = true; // IncludeMedium
- IncludeLow = false; // IncludeLow
- IncludeSpeaks = true; // IncludeSpeaks
- ChartTimeOffset = 0; // Chart time offset (in hours)
2. The possible discrepancy between the local time and the time on the chart is taken into account for correctly displaying the vertical news lines when ChartTimeOffset= 0.
2. Added Use Trailing mode (default =50)
3. Changed default parameters Stop Loss=100, Take Profit=100
4. Changed the algorithm for making a decision to open an order
2. Corrected output of past news on the chart
2. For a group of news coming out at one time, one common signal is formed to open an order.
2. The algorithm of decision-making on order opening has been changed.
2. The decision to open an order is made taking into account the previous news.