Expert adviser Zetron NN - A double layer Neural Networks Forex robot based on Relative Strength Index and Money Flow Index indicators with virtual order management. In machine learning, the perceptron is an algorithm for supervised learning of binary classifiers. A binary classifier is a function which can decide whether or not an input, represented by a vector of numbers, belongs to some specific class. It is a type of linear classifier, i.e. a classification algorithm that makes its predictions based on a linear predictor function combining a set of weights with the feature vector.
There are eight (8) set of weights in Zetron NN that needs attention (supervised learning). These are the main inputs to focus on while optimizing Zetron NN. More over there's a virtual order management system which monitor the executed order itself with hidden take profit, stop loss and trailing stop. These virtual inputs should be optimized after the eight weight inputs or leave it completely off and let Zetron NN decide when to close the order with use of reversed signal detection which in this case function as a take or stop to the order. This is not a scalper or intraday system, it's a medium-long term trend trading system and frequency of trades are less.
Training period can be from 2-3 months to anything. Optimization preferable on each tick modelling quality or the faster way 'control points' (recommended).
Default settings trained on in sample period 2018/01/02 - 2019/03/20
Re-optimization of Zetron NN when results begin to get very unprofitable. Presence of losses means market has changed, and re-optimization is necessary. Presence of profits means there is no need of any re-optimization as Zetron NN still recognizes market patterns.
How to train Zetron NN - Read my guide HERE
- Virtual order management (optional to use and by using it profitability will decrease!)
- No dangerous trading techniques used
- Hard stop loss - In case of connection loss a hard stop protects your funds as virtual management or reversed order close system will not monitor the open order as they are only stored in the terminal and not at broker side if a loss of connection occur
- Magic number pool - Pool base for storing magic number to easy pick up a lost order again
- Friday early close
- Forced order close on Friday
- Weekday manager - Monday - Friday On/off
- Export order data to csv
- Money management
- Pending/Market orders
- Low initial deposit - $100-200 based on leverage 1:500
- Preferable ECN and low spread currency pair
- Order history to csv - Export trading data to csv file
- Reverse close - Close orders by using reversed signal detection
- Retry count - In case of order close failure on reversed signal Zetron NN retry these # to close order again
- Weekday trading filter - Weekday hour filter Monday - Friday
- Forced close Friday stop - If enabled, and there is an open order in profit it will be forced closed at stop hour
- Hard stop loss - In case of terminal connection loss to the broker server a hard stop serve to protect your funds
- Set hard stop - Set desired hard stop to use in points (make sure it's greater then VR stop loss if it's used)
- Order type - Market/Pending stops
- Distance - Distance from price(Pending)
- Expiration - Pending expiration
- Fixed lots size - MM=off always this lots size
- Money management - On/off
- Risk % - MM=on,risk percentage (1-2% recommended), dynamic lots size
- Auto magic - Order identification # 0= means Auto generated magic for current symbol or you can define your own
- Weights 1-8 - inputs to linear prediction classes
- Pricetype - Type of price to use in the perceptron
- Time frame - Indicators working time frame
- Virtual (hidden) order management - On/off
- SL - VR stop loss in points
- TP - VR take profit in points
- Stop - VR trailing stop in points
- Start - VR trailing start in points
- Step - VR step in points
Product feedback information
- In general why this is important
In general how to Purchase/install/update a market Product
1: Improved neural network
2: New training in sample period
3: Simplified menu settings by numbering
4: Chart objects upgrade
1: Possible zero divide bugs fixed
1: Major update - Rebuilt signal and order system, better faster efficient code in both trading operations and optimizations.
This version does not require a set file as it's new optimized default settings!
1: Daily hour filter added
2: Order type changed from pending stops to market
Overall - Profitability increased by these changes
Reminder to all users - Don't just ignore leaving a review for this product after a while of usage! You are using my product and i appreciate that you let me know and others how you experiencing it.