Big Data Algorithm Hedging
|Limited offer - Get it before it's gone!|
We would only be distributing 50 copies of the algorithm. While stocks last!
Link to discussion about the trading logic: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/729138
|Trading logic: Deep learning neural networks & intelligent hedging|
We have done the dirty work for you. It is now up to you to reap the profits!
4-in-1 trading logic and advanced money management:
- Artificial intelligence through deep learning neural networks to predict price direction
- Intelligent hedging that adjusts to market conditions automatically
- Autonomous lot sizing based on risk profiles (fixed or variable)
- Basic & advanced money management (trailing stop, breakeven, hedging) to minimize risk
|We bring institutional-grade algorithms to you, at a fraction of the cost|
Our algorithms go through a rigorous 3-step process to identify anomalies in the markets to generate alpha:
- Big data mining: We procure massive quantities of high-quality tick data from hundreds of regulated brokerage firms, including STPs, ECNs, NDDs and market-making brokers.
- Machine learning & artificial intelligence: Using at least 15 years of raw data, our proprietary machine learning algorithms run millions of in-sample and out-of-sample tests to identify nuances in each market. Armed with potentially exploitable edges, we then employ artificial intelligence to accelerate the strategy development process, and filter the quality strategies from the mundane ones.
- Monte Carlo simulations: We make use of multivariate Monte Carlo simulations to stress-test our algorithms to its breaking point. Each simulation produces a minimum of 10,000 possible equity curve permutations, validated by market variations to enhance its chance of success in live trading conditions. Of every 100 strategies developed in steps (1) and (2), only 1% of them make the final cut.
Currency pair: EURUSD
Capital: $1,000 or more
Leverage: 1:500 (or less)
Broker: ICMarkets, Tickmill, Darwinex
Recommended settings: Default settings work great. Basic money management and advanced money management settings are up to your own discretion.
Please contact me if you have other questions.