Safety trade is an Idea for manual trader who did not like to stop loss the position. It provide pending stop order in opposite direction to each position. Pending stop order will move its price like trailing to the market price.
When the market is not in trader desires direction, pending stop is to be activate results no risk into the portfolio.
Trader can waiting and enter the new order again, then more and more hedge pairs would create.
Once totals of profit of the portfolio is in the positive value, trader could close all position in a time.
This is to be very useful for trader can studies all trade packet and analyze their strategies at the moment. In the case the portfolio get problem. Trader could come back to work as a recover process or the portfolio in the later task.
Parameters Hedge Setting
- HedgeInputComment="hedgeme" <-- comment to your input order
- HedgePrefix="hedgedFor#" <--comment prefix to hedge order
- HedgePips=100 <-- the first hedge
- HedgeBreakEvenStart=5 <-- break even demand to first move of hedge order
- NextHedgePips=20 <-- normal trailing distance after firs move of hedge order
Parameters Trade Settings
- UsePipsAdjustment=true <-- pip distance and point distance is different, if value = false mean use pip=point
- Sleeptime=1000 <---this is define how fast is the hedge order can do, this is depend on the ping distance eg if ping =250 ms need to set this more than 2 times plus for waiting server response
Parameters Alert Settings
- SoundAlert = True
- PopupAlert = True
- EmailAlert = False
- MobileAlert = False