The basement type indicator helps to find the best scalping reverse signals.
Each new wave of activity burst shows a rapid turn, which gives a chance to get a good profit.
1. Add the indicator to m5-H1 chart.
2. Set the signal line at such a level that you can determine the strongest price waves. You can move the signal line up and down.
3. Trade from one wave to another changing the trade direction.
4. Do not open a trade in the opposite direction without closing the previous ones. Close the current trade and open the opposite one if your total floating result on all trades is positive and there is a new scalper wave.
5. If the price continues to go against you and a new wave comes, you can increase your position, there is a reversal coming.
6. Trade divergence when the new price extreme is higher and the indicator value decreases. Divergence is the best signal that there will be a reversal soon and you will take profit.
Divergence of two waves is the best signal a coming reversal, and you will surely make a profit.
Buy this indicator today you will get one of our indicator which you wish for free!
The conditions of promo Buy one get one FREE : here
I would recommend using a small trading lot size: 0.01 per trade at $ 300 Deposit.
You can add another trade to the topping-up strategy subject to all the conditions below:
1) After the first wave, the price continued going against you
2) The second wave has come
3) The distance between the first and the subsequent orders is sufficient to cover the negative result
4) You have enough Deposit and minimum order size to make several trades in one trend
The bigger the timeframe of the chart on which you trade is, the easier it is to make scalping, but you will need a larger Deposit and you will have fewer trades. However, you will have calmer trading and a regular profit. For short timeframes m5-m15, it is very important to have good Internet connection, and a constant presence at the computer, as a new wave may come at any time. It is up to you which trading style to choose.
If you have any questions on trading situations, please e-mail me:firstname.lastname@example.org or use MQL5.com chat.