Opens a lot of deals with a fixed lot, in an unusual way.
If to speak more clearly, a typical grid + a bit of logic. There is nothing supernatural and unusual.
Set EURUSD H1, D1 for a pair, test it. To understand how KasheVar works.
Fofex4You 50% Rebate on my affiliate link. 72637c9
- Strategy_1 - The main strategy from the first version. Enabled by default.
- Strategy_2 - Additional modified, refined strategy based on the first.
- Strategy_3 - This strategy works on a classical grid in 2 directions and the minimum distance between orders, will always be no lower than specified in Range_Strategy_3.
- MaxEntries ToDay - The maximum number of entries per day for insurance against trading against the trend.
- ORD - Limiter. The number of BUY orders can not be more than the number of orders SELL + ORD. Similarly for SELL.
- Magic - A unique magic number, for each running copy, it must be unique.
- Trail Activate (Pips) - The distance after which the Trail is activated.
- Trail (Pips) - Trailing stop.
- Stoploss - The number of pips to set the level of loss fixation. (0 to disable)
- Takeprofit - The number of pips to set the level of profit taking . (0 to disable)
- LotSize - Trading lot.
- Hedge_Lots - Increase the volume of subsequent orders, works according to the scheme of addition, for each direction separately.
- Next Open Trade Bar - Opening a next trade through a minimum of bars.
- Start_H - Hour the start of the expert.
- Start_M - Minute of the start of the expert.
- End_H - Hour of the end of the expert.
- End_M - Minute of the end of the expert.
- Max Spread - Maximum spread, exceeding which deals will not open.
- Max Slippage - Maximum slippage.
- comment - "Comment to orders".
- Info Comments - Displays information on the account.
- Trail_Max_Orders - Trail will work if no more than orders are open.
- Profit pips for closing current - Minimum profit in pips, for closing all orders of the current symbol. (Set 0 to disable.)
- FixMoneyProfit - Close all positions on the current symbol when the total profit reaches the specified value in the account currency. (Set 0 to disable.)
- RangePips - The distance between some orders.
- InfoColor - Color output text.
- SizeINFO - text size.
- FixMoneyDD - Closing all positions on the current symbol when the total loss reaches the specified value in the account currency. (Set 0 to disable.) Enter a minus sign.
- FixMoneyDD_ALL_symbols - Closing all positions on all characters, when the total loss of the specified value is reached in the account currency. (Set 0 to disable.) Enter a minus sign.
Strategy_1 - The original strategy, by default it is enabled. A bug has been fixed with counting the number of entries per day. If I set MaxEntriesToDay 1, more than one transaction was not opened, if I entered a value higher, then the restriction did not work. (Fixed).
Strategy_2 - This is a refinement from me, the first strategy, try testing it by turning on HedgeLots and setting MaxEntriesToDay more than 10 on the daily chart.
Strategy_3 - Already does not open orders at different distances, in this strategy you can set the minimum distance between identical orders for opening orders. Regulated via Range_Strategy_3.
Added Hedge lots. Works according to the scheme of increasing the maximum open volume to the next.
I also moved them to the bottom and disabled them by default.
FixMoneyDD = 0;
FixMoneyDD_ALL_symbols = 0;
Enter the value in the account currency, if the account is in USD and specify -10, then the closing will occur when the loss reaches -10 $, if in EUR, the closing will be when the loss reaches -10 EUR, if rubles, then when it reaches -10 rubles.
Suppose we wrote -50. If the drawdown reaches 50 in the account currency, all orders will be closed.
Naturally FixMoneyDD for the current symbol, and FixMoneyDD_ALL_symbols for all symbols.