The trade signal of EA Night Scalp is generated in the night at 0-3 hours GMT 00. EMA and RSI indicators settings are used for handling the orders. Time filter is used for choosing appropriate EA working time.
Either hard stop loss, take profit and trailing stop values can be used or volatility defined ones based on ATR indicator. In latter case multipliers for ATR values and the ATR period value must be entered.
Sizing option is available. If it is checked, the lot size is automatically calculated depending on a chosen risk and a stop loss value.
EA was tested on EURUSD pair on M5 and M15 time frames. Every tick data with variable spread and modeling quality of 99.9 percent were used for testing.
The best input values for each pair and time frame will be uploaded in comments. Also, you can see some results in the screenshots below.
Trading rules variables
- EMA_Period - period of exponential moving average
- RSI_Period - period of RSI indicator
- RSI_Limit_Buy1 - low limit of RSI indicator for buy signal
- RSI_Limit_Buy2 - high limit of RSI indicator for buy signal
- RSI_Limit_Sell1 - high limit of RSI indicator for sell signal
- RSI_Limit_Sell2 - low limit of RSI indicator for sell signal
Position sizing settings
- Lots - enter fixed lot size, but if trigger IsSizingOn = true, Lots variable will be ignored
- IsSizingOn - if true, lot size is received automatically depending on chosen risk and stop loss value
- Risk - risk per trade (in percentage)
- MaxOrders - maximum orders allowed per one night on one chart
- MaxPositionsAllowed - maximum positions allowed to be generated on the platform from different charts. So, total theoretical risk can be calculated: (Risk) * (MaxPositionsAllowed)
TP, SL and TS settings
- StopLoss - enter static stop loss value if you do not use ATR settings
- TakeProfit - enter static take profit value if you do not use ATR settings
- TrailingStop - enter static trailing stop value if you do not use ATR settings
- Use_ATR_Settings - if true, the robot uses ATR settings, if false, it uses static stop loss, take profit and trailing stop values
- ATR_PERIOD - ATR period
- K_SL - multiplier for stop loss value (1 unit is 1 ATR value)
- K_TP - multiplier for take profit value (1 unit is 1 ATR value)
- K_TS - multiplier for trailing stop value (1 unit is 1 ATR value)
- max_SL - maximum stop loss value in pips
EA general settings
- MagicNumber - use different number for each pair and TF if you are working on one trade platform
- MaxSpread - max spread value in points. It is better below 20 points
- Slippage - slippage in points. Use 2-3 points for Forex pairs
- OnJournaling - if true, places EA comments in the Journal tab
- Start_Hour - starting hour of EA
- Start_Minute - starting minute of EA
- Last_Hour - last hour for generating orders
- Last_Minute - last minute for generating orders
- Close_Hour_On_Friday - the hour on Friday to close all the orders
- Weekday_NoTrade - the weekday on which trades are not allowed
Important! By default time zone used for testing is GMT+2. You should adjust your time settings according your server time.