Price impuls scalper
EA does not depend on the timeframe on which it works.
Trailing Stop, StopLoss and TakeProfit are set separately for each order, depending on the current market conditions.
It is recommended to use the adviser on an ECN account with a small spread. By default, it is configured to work with a spread of no more than 10.
- op_case - is a parameter for opening deals. It can take values from 0 to 4.
- TF_K - is the timeframe selection parameter for calculating market conditions. It can take values from 0 to 2.
- Std_tf_K - is the volatility calculation parameter. It can take values from 1 to 2.
- cl_case - is a condition for closing deals. It can take values from 0 to 2.
- Candles_K - parameter analysis of candlestick patterns. It can take values from 1 to 10.
- Price_K - parameter analysis of the current price. It can take values from 1 to 20.
- SL_K - coefficient for calculating the StopLoss of the order to be opened. It can take values from 0.1 to 2.
- TP_K - Trailing calculation coefficient of the order to open. It can take values from 0.1 to 2.
- TS_K - coefficient for calculating the Trailing Stop of the current order. It can take values from 0.1 to 2.
- TSK - is a parameter of the Trailing Stop processing option. It can take values from 0 to 1.
- Patterns_level - is an internal coefficient that determines the recognition accuracy of candlestick patterns. It can take values from 5 to 14.
- First_period, Second_period, Third_period - periods for which the price movement is calculated. Can take values from 3 to 25.
- Change_K and Change_K1 - internal factors used to calculate the rate of change of price. Can take values from 2 to 20.
- Max_risk - maximum risk of loss from one order in the deposit currency.
- Lots - lot size.
- Spread_limit - maximum spread for which trading is possible.
- MAGICMA - is a magic number.