The strategy of the adviser is based on the mathematical analysis of data from 4 standard indicators, which show the direction and strength of the trend, volatility, support and resistance levels. The settings of the two indicators are written in the advisor code, the user can control the settings of the other two.
The opening of transactions is carried out in the direction of the trend. The Expert Advisor can open up to four orders at the same time (case_ord setting) multiple of the minimum order (Lots setting) 1: 1, 2: 1, 3: 1, 4: 1 so that the Take profit of the smallest order is located in the area of the expected support level / resistance, and Take profit of other orders inside in the ratio 1: 2, 2: 3, 3: 4. Stop loss of all orders is set the same. This strategy allows you to either increase profits or minimize losses in the event that the trend reverses ahead of the expected level.
TrailingStop depending on the market situation. Stop loss is moved no earlier than transferring the order to breakeven.
Closing deals: carried out at Stop loss and Take profit, or when signs of a trend reversal appear based on the analysis of candlesticks.
In order to protect copyright details of the strategy were not disclosed.
Advisor always trades on the H1 period. The indicators used by the adviser work on different timeframes.
By default, the Expert Advisor is optimized for EUR / USD. On other couples not tested.
- deposit from $ 1000.
- pairs with 5 decimal places.
- when optimizing at the first stage, it is recommended to use the M1 timeframe and Open price only. Check the results in the Every tick mode.
case_ord - number of simultaneously opened orders. It can take values from 1 to 4.
Multipliers setings: A set of factors used by an expert to calculate the terms of trade.
- k0 from 0.1 to 4 step 0.5
- k1 from 0.1 to 4 step 0.5
- k2 from 0.1 to 4 step 0.5
- k3 from 0.1 to 4 step 0.5
- k4 from 0.1 to 4 step 0.5
- k5 from 0.1 to 4 step 0.5
- k6 from 0.1 to 4 step 0.5
- k7 from 0.1 to 4 step 0.5
- k8 from 0.1 to 4 step 0.5
First indicator setings:
- First_ind_period- indicator period.
- First_ind_value - indicator value. Recommended values are from 50 to 500 and the step for optimization is 50.
- First_ind_value_lim - restriction of the indicator value. The recommended values are from 0.5 to 5 and the step for optimization is 0.5.
Second indicator seting:
- Second_indicator_k1 - internal coefficient. It can take values from 5 to 30 steps when optimizing 3.
- Second_indicator_k2 - internal coefficient. It can take values from 3 to 15 step when optimizing 3.
- Second_indicator_k3 - internal coefficient. It can take values from 3 to 15 step when optimizing 3.
- Second_indicator_level- internal coefficient. It can take values from 5 to 30 steps when optimizing 3.
- arr_K - internal coefficient. It can take values from 3 to 30 steps when optimizing 3.
- Max_spread - the maximum size of the spread for trading.
- Lots - lot size.
- min_tp - minimum Take profit in points to minimize losses from gaps and noise.
- min_sl - minimum Stop loss in points to minimize losses during gaps and noise.
- MAGICMA - magic number.