You can also connect your own experts to it. All you need to do is to give them order identifiers (magic numbers) from 1 to 100. The system will perform most of the work, in particular, the calculation of profits and the number of orders for each robot individually. As well as closing their positions both in manual mode and in automatic mode, individually or in large quantities.
The functions of setting up a common lot and blocking unprofitable robots will not be available. To complete the work of the system, special advisors are needed for which it was developed. You can find them here - https://www.mql5.com/en/users/robotstroi/seller#products
- AutoTrade - if you turn on the robot will conduct independent trade. In this case, the order management function of other advisors is automatically disabled;
- GetLot - lot with which this robot and all slave advisors will trade;
- xStopLoss - stop loss in pips;
- Step - the indicator variable directly affects the quality and frequency of transactions;
- TotalTrades - the number of orders allowed;
- ID is the magic number of the adviser;
- UseCrossMA - trend indicator. This is followed by its settings ... and then the parameters of the control function of the slave advisors ..
- OrdersHistoryDay - the number of days starting from today for which the results of the work of advisors are checked;
- UseStopLoss - forced closing of orders and blocking the slave expert in case of exceeding the allocated funds;
- StopLoss - allocated funds limit for each robot separately. Indicated in a fixed amount of money;
- UseStopProfit - closing all positions in the terminal according to the total profit;
- StopProfit - total profit when reached, all positions in the terminal are closed.
- Currency pair EURUSD
- M15 chart period
- Strategy number (corresponds to the order identifier)
- The result of trading advisor (profit / loss in the aggregate)
- The number of closed positions in the history
- Current floating profit
- Number of open positions
- Buttons for forced closing of orders by identifier
- Push buttons for blocking slave advisors
- Scrolling pages
- Push buttons for closing all orders in the terminal by type
- The number of days in history
- Total lot
- Stop Loss Yes / No
- The amount of Stop Loss and blocking for each robot separately
- Take Profit Yes / No
- The total take profit amount for all robots
- Available terminal capacity
The original text is in Russian. The translation is made with the help of an automatic translator. If necessary, you can always refer to the original text and perform a higher-quality translation yourself.