QGridMA is a Forex robot.
- Two Moving Averages are used to calculate a trade direction.
- When trades become profitable, they are closed and the work starts anew.
- Make sure to set the 'qstop' global variable in the Tools\Global Variables to stop the robot after closing a profitable trade and withdrawing it from your account. Do this before the deposit is lost.
- If the grid is enabled, a grid in the direction of a trend is built when trades enter a loss.
- If martingale is enabled:
- The volume of the following trades is increased when compensating previous losses if the grid is disabled in case of the previous trades' losses.
- If the grid is enabled, the volume of each subsequent grid's trade in the same direction is increased for faster grid closing with profit.
- qmagic = 835215 - magic number.
- qprofit = 100 - total profit of trades in points to close deals.
- qma1period = 14 - first Moving Average period.
- qma1shift = 0 - first Moving Average shift.
- qma1method = MODE_SMA - first Moving Average averaging method.
- qma1price = PRICE_CLOSE - applied price of the first Moving Average.
- qma2period = 28 - second Moving Average period.
- qma2shift = 0 - second Moving Average shift.
- qma2method = MODE_SMA - second Moving Average averaging method.
- qma2price = PRICE_CLOSE - applied price of the second Moving Average.
- qusegrid = true - use grid.
- qgridstep = 100 - step between grid trades in points.
- qusemartingale = true - use martingale.
- qmartingalecoeff = 2 - martingale ratio.
- qmartingalemaxlotsratio = 1000 - ratio of the balance to the maximum trade volume in lots, after which the volume becomes initial.
- qlotsratio = 10000 - ratio of the balance to the first trade volume.