The indicator allows traders to apply any symbol and timeframe chart to the current one (so that two or more charts are displayed in a single window).
The applied chart can be shifted by time and price axes (auto or manual shift according to the settings).
The indicator can also display open orders on selected pairs (open, stop loss and take profit levels).
- Symbol_ = EURUSD - applied currency pair symbol.
- Period_ = 15 - timeframe; if = 0, the current chart's timeframe is used.
- Count_Bars = 500 - number of drawn bars.
- Shift_Bars = 0 - shift by bars, + shift to the left, - shift to the right.
- Shift_Price = 0 - shift by price; if = 0, calculation is performed automatically by the first or last bar (see Shift_FirstBar parameter).
- Shift_FirstBar = false - considered if Shift_Price = 0. The setting aligns the chart shift by 1 or the last bar.
- BarUp_Color = Gold - up bar color.
- BarDown_Color = Gold - down bar color.
- BarBull_Color = Gold - bullish bar color.
- BarBear_Color = Black - bearish bar color.
- PriceLine_Show = true - show/hide the applied currency's level.
- Price_Color = Gold - price level color.
- PriceComment_Show = true - show/hide the price block (in the upper right corner).
- PriceReal_Color = White - price color.
- PriceShift_Color = Gold - shifted price color.
- Comment_x = 15 - location of the price block along the x axis.
- Comment_y = 20 - location of the price block along the y axis.
- Show_Orders = true - show/hide open orders on the applied currency.
- OpenOrder_Color = LimeGreen - open price color.
- TakeProfit_Color = Red - Take Profit color.
- StopLoss_Color = Red - Stop Loss color.