Binary Option Wave
This is a professional Non-repainting indicator for binary option trading.
We recommend running the indicator in the Timeframe H1 and place trades with a expiry of 1 - 4 hour.
So you do not sit always in front of your PC and wait for a signal. Even if you can not put the trade immediately, that's no problem. Due to the long-term duration of the trades, you can place it up to 15 minutes after you receive the signal. Please take a look at the chart.
Also use Expert Advisor, like our My Binary Option EA for automatic trading.
- Timeframe: use another Timeframe for calculation the signals
- Signal: "immediately" = current bar, "only at new bar" = signal at new bar.
- Trade Expiry: Expiry time.
- Follow Trade if Lost: Simulate 0-5 follow trades, if the trade before is Lost.
- Trend Periods: 4 Trend Periods (fast - slow).
- Scanner Trend / Flat: Scanner for trend or flat situation.
- Trend Method: Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, Linear-weighted method.
- Trend Price: Price (Close, Open, Median etc.).
- Fast, Slow, Line Period: EMA fast and low period + signal line period.
- EMA Price: Price (Close, Open, Median etc.).
- RSI Period: RSI Period.
- RSI Price: Price (Close, Open, Median etc.).
- Choice Alerts / Notifications
- only at new Signal.
- only at next Signal.
- at new & next Signal (no flat signals).
- at all Signals (+ flat signals).
- Mail, Notification, Sound: YES - if there is a signal, an alert and/or a message is displayed.
- Show WIN/Lost in Chart: YES - signal and Win/Lost results of the past signals are show in the chart, NO - no past signal show in the chart.
- Show Follow Trade WIN/Lost in Chart: Same as before.
- View Forex News: YES - show news in the chart
- Minutes before/after News: minutes before/after Forex News (default = current timeframe)
- consider Forex News for trading: Which news should be displayed
- TimeOffset Broker to Newssite: default = 0, indicator use GMT-time
- Typ of News in the Chart: show News as Event or as line
- View News text: NO - show descrition of the news
- View Results: YES - show results.
- Start Hour: Start hour for results.
- Stop Hour: Stop hour for results.
In order to be able to view the Forex News you have to read the ForexNews with the script Read Forex News Archive (free).