Advanced Currency Impulse with Alert MT5
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Best Solution for any Newbie or Expert Trader!
This Indicator is a unique, high quality and affordable trading tool because we have incorporated a number of proprietary features and a secret formula. With only ONE chart it gives Alerts for all 28 currency pairs. Imagine how your trading will improve because you are able to pinpoint the exact trigger point of a new trend or scalping opportunity?
USER MANUAL: click here
Built on new underlying algorithms it makes it even easier to identify and confirm potential trades. This is because it graphically shows whether the strength or weakness of a currency is accelerating or not and measures the speed of that acceleration - think of it like the speedometer in your car. When you accelerate things obviously happen faster which is the same in the Forex market i.e. if you pair currencies that are accelerating in the opposite directions you have identified a potentially profitable trade.
The dynamical Market Fibonacci 23 level is used as an alert trigger and will adapt to market activity. If the impulse hits the yellow trigger line you will receive the alert on MT5 or your email or push alert. Then you know as a trader what to do. The pair and direction are already given. Just click on the alert button to switch to the pair or to open a new chart for your further analysis. The alert level can be changed by user input and 3 Sensitivity-levels can be chosen.
Get the initializing trigger of a new trend early! This acceleration and deceleration can be used by both swing traders and scalpers. To swing traders it shows when a new trend has been triggered and to scalpers, it shows which pairs are going to have movement. From our clients and our own experience, we know the two indicators work so well together that it is truly a case of 1+1= 3!
- Line width base and quote CS (make thicker the currency of the chart)
- Line width other 6 CS (the other currencies)
- Line other 6 CS dotted if width=1
- HIDE the other 6 CS lines (show only base and quote CS)
- show Bars back (how many candles back the indicator draws)
=== Alert settings
- alerted chart open in new window (false for change chart in the same window)
- alert on the live or closed candle
- CS-Trigger at market Fib (any) (higher=stronger)
- GAP value for V-Line (higher=stronger)
- draw arrow for Impulse alert
- draw bull and bear V-Line
- popup Alerts (popup MT5 alerts. It will tell strongest or weakest currency, value, possible trade pair)
- send email alerts (To receive alert email, enter your credentials in your MT5)
- send push alerts (to your phone)
- show values in main=0 or sub-window=1
=== Color settings
- You know how to use it. (Euro is white, please change if you use white chart background)
=== other settings
- open support charts! (For better data feed it will open automatically 7 support charts in the background and switch the timeframe on them when the indicator is applied to another timeframe. This function can be deactivated.)
- Use my templates. (See manual)
- The Alert trigger value can be edited at any Market Fibonacci level in settings. It can be any number. The default is 25. The yellow line shows the level on the chart.
- Then we see the numbers of the highest and lowest Impulse value.
- Followed with the Currency which reached the trigger value (if there is any).
- A timer will allow one alert per currency and candle.
- A button will then pop up with a suggested pair. By click on it, it will change the pair on the chart. The button may change or disappear if conditions are no longer met. Still, you can have a look at the chart.
- Use “open chart in new window” if you do not want to interrupt the indicator.
- For better MT5 data feed and chart history 7 support charts will be opened (see manual)! It is advised to go to this charts and delete all indicators from it, after that leave them alone to do its job. You can now them minimize. This function can be deactivated.
- Check my news and blogs on profile for trading system and trade examples.
- Read the user manual.
- Study the complete trading system.
- Send me a private message to get the latest information.
I will always help you if you have any questions.
I wish you many green pips in the future and success to your trading career.
Best regards, Bernhard
Added dynamic Speed/Impulse Fibonacci lines 23, 50, 100 and Trigger.
On weekend when market is closed use refresh chart.
+ added a historical trigger line and buffer in sub-window.
+ added arrows in sub-window when the trigger was hit.
+ added arrow in the main window when the alert was hit.
+ added a second function for an inverted speed of the quote and base currency with an editable minimum difference value (as a different signal than impulse alert)
All the graphics are based on the new buffer which represents historical trigger with dynamic market Fibonacci values.
new input parameters:
+ draw arrow for Impulse alert
+ draw bull and bear V-Line
+ GAP value for V-Line (higher=stronger)
+ V-Line bull color
+ V-Line bear color
This default values have been changed:
Impulse Sensibility = slow
CS-Impulse Trigger at market Fib = 25
Now you have the historical view and you can optimize the settings to your trading style and timeframe!
Another magic function will open 7 support charts to speed up the broker feed and the external history data.
+ open support charts!