HighLow Arrow Indi Free Version
HighLow Arrow is a simple indicator to be used to signal major lows and major highs in your chart.
This indicator is not intended to be used to trade. It is just a visual help to have clean chart and see price action.
The HighLow Arrow is used by traders using the Micro Trend System ( https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/20589 ).
In this case the HighLow Arrow indicator signals that a new high or a new low is forming and that traders can prepare for seeking new signals with the Micro Trend System.
The HighLow Arrow has few input parameters:
- MaxBars: number of bars to be calculated by the indicator
- SymbolArrow: choice of symbol to be used to display the arrows
- ArrowCodeUp: char code of Windings font to display Up arrow (Please select the _Custom in the SymbolArrow drop down list to use this char code)
- ArrowCodeDown: char code of Windings font to display Down arrow (Please select the _Custom in the SymbolArrow drop down list to use this char code)
- Distance: distance between arrow and candle
The HighLow Arrow indicator can be used on any time and with any class of asset: forex, binary options, commodities, indexes, equity, futures.