COSMOS4U AdMACD EA MT5
COSMOS4U transforms MACD into a powerful trading system using optimal parameters. The professional user can customize the system by various parameters so as to achieve optimal performance. Apart from the fast, slow & signal customizable parameters of the classic MACD, it is also enhanced with take profit and stop loss capabilities. Every week the COSMOS4U research department publishes new recommended parameters for the popular exchange rates in Forex market, for the hourly H1 timeframe. The computation method of these parameters is part of an academic research and by no means guarantees constantly profitable results. Using these parameters and downloading the free app, you can automatically update the AdMACD parameters in MetaTrader 5 and always keep abreast with the latest settings.
- Full risk control
- Margin management
- Stop Loss based on the ATR variability of the symbol
- Multi asset support
- All time-frames support
- Closing positions on weekends
- Optimal parameters by COSMOS4U
Stop Loss feature
Each time a position opens for a symbol, it checks its previous x (default = 12) values for its variability. Based on this volatility, new zone boundaries are formed for Long-Stop Loss and Short-Stop Loss. This zone has variable width as ATR changes over time. The zone also slides following the price as it moves towards the profitable direction. When the price crosses the Stop Loss line, it closes the open position. It will open a new position only when the value of the symbol exceeds the limits of the volatility zone.
Closing positions on weekends
Avert great confusion and gaps between the closing price of Friday and Monday's opening, when governments, central banks and companies’ administrations announce important decisions over the Weekend. COSMOS4U AdMACD supports the regulation of automated closing of open positions at specific times prior to market close time. Likewise, every Monday, positions are opened a few hours after markets’ opening.
With the integrated automatic AdMACD trading system you can control the percentage of your entire investment capital through the particular investment percentage per symbol. Consequently, the investment percentage per symbol can be diversified. The investment percentage feature along with the diversification of your portfolio shields your investment against market risk.
- Fast Moving Average Period: period of fast MA
- Slow moving Average Period: period of slow MA
- Signal Moving Average Period: period of signal MA
- Close position by +-x*ATR(N) Price StopLoss: if the EA will use StopLoss levels calculated using the ATR indicator
- Number N of Prices for ATR Calculation: the period of ATR indicator
- x ATR Multiplier: multiplier used to determine the width of the StopLoss zone
- Time Interval: the timeframe on which the MACD and ATR are calculated
- Daily Volatility(%): the percentage of an account's equity that the EA will risk overall
- Daily volatility Capital Risk(%): the percentage of the above amount that the EA will risk per trade
- Free Margin Level Threshold(%): the minimum level of free margin above which the EA will make trades
- Enable Weekend Close Position: if the Expert Advisor will close its open positions before the weekend
- Hours post market opening on Monday: how many hours after the markets open on Monday the EA will start trading
- Hours prior market closing on Friday: how many hours before the markets close on Friday the EA will close its positions for the weekend
- Filling Policy by AdMACD system: let the EA specify the filling policy of its orders
- Filling Policy Selection: which Filling Policy the EA shall use
- Enable Debugging messages: prints log messages with details on why it opened/closed positions
Be sure to check out COSMOS4U AdMACD Indicator and our entire range of MetaTrader products on https://www.mql5.com/en/users/cosmos4ucom/seller
Using the Take Profit Signal Line, COSMOS4U AdMACD capitalizes profits. Its parameters are (f,s,g/divisor) and it should be faster than the Signal Line (divisor >1). Every time a cross between the AdMACD line and the Take Profit Signal line occurs, the system takes the profit without opening new trading position until the next AdMACD clear signal.
2. Stop Loss feature
Each time a position opens for a symbol, it checks its previous x (default = 24) values for its variability. Based on this volatility, new zone boundaries are formed for Long-Stop Loss and Short-Stop Loss. When AdMACD crosses the Stop Loss opposed line, it closes the open position. It will open a new position only when the value of the symbol exceeds the limits of the volatility zone.