Tradonator nextGen FREE
The Tradonator® nextGen! FREE
- trades not primarily on indicators or prices, but at the beginning of every new candle (controlled by Timeframe).
- determines the trading direction due to the integrated indicator, which can measure trend and volatility.
- creates a Sell- and a Buypool and manages them isolated.
- calculates with every trade for each of the pools a previously defined profit target and closes the pool only with a total profit once this goal has been achieved.
The basic strategy is not trying to predict the market, but to use the back and forth and to be predominantly in the right direction on the road. It inevitably always an accompanying book loss, that can be controlled by the setting parameters.
I think that backtests are more suitable for technical inspection of Experts as to assess their profitability, because the initial selected settings during a backtest, especially over a longer period, can not be changed. In reality, however, is the adjustment of parameters to changed market situations necessary and effective. To allow potentially interested traders a real test of my Expert here is now the Tradonator® nextGen! FREE!
Restrictions of the FREE Version:
- trades only in H1 timeframe and a chart with the symbol AUDCAD (Find a broker with a favourable spread for this pair!)
- trades only with 0.01 lot
- no multichart, no changing of comments, therefore only usable as single instance
No restrictions and all features with the full version, see here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/17504
- The activity of the Expert can be individually controlled by the parameters TradingRangePoints and VolatilityMeasure.
- The Expert can hide take profits from the Broker and manage them alone.
- The Expert can automatically open a matching hedge position to neutralize the account.
- The Expert can automatically start a Tradeout before the weekend.
More detailed information on my website or my youtube channel.
- RiskLockDown=not available
- LotsFix=not available
- InitialTP=15 - takeprofit for the first 2 trades in every pool
- PoolTargetPoints=15 - desired Takeprofit for the complete pool
- VirtualProfits=false - takeprofit at the broker, should be allways hidden at timeframes <= M15
- TrendTimeFrame=60 - timeframe which sends the signal (in minutes)
- VolaMeasure=true - volatility measure on / off switch
- TradingRangePoints=15 - range in pips, where is a maximum of 1 trade opened in every direction
- MaxSpreadPoints=4 - your tolerated spread
- UseMultiChart=not available
- UseAutoHedging=false - automatic hedging on / off switch
- AutoHedgingValue=1000 - absolute ammount you accept as floating before hedging gets active
- AutoHedgingSL=30 - stoploss hedgeposition in pips
- HedgeBreakeven=20 - breakeven hedgeposition in pips
- AutoTradeOut=true - autotradeout on / off switch
- AutoTradeOutDay=4 - day of autotradeout start in metatrader counting (0= Sunday till 5= Friday, here Thursday)
- AutoTradeOutHour=12 - time of starting Autotradeout
- CommentString=not available
- CommentStringHedge=not available
- UseDebugOutput=false - extended information in log