- Visão global
- Discussão (2)
- O que há de novo
Price Action Pattern Alert
Ever missed an entry at a significant price action level?
This indicator scans all the symbols you want to watch closer and sends out an alert to your smartphone when the market formed a significant candlestick pattern with the close of the last candle.
- Engulfing candle
- Rejection candle
- Inside bar
- to be continued...
- Max_Dist: How many pips is the price allowed to get away from the defined level (see screenshots for more details)
- Min_Dist: How near has the price to be to the defined level (see screenshots for more details)
These two parameters make sure that you won't get an alert if a price does not come close enough to your level, or breaks through the level to far. SO it helps to avoid false signals.
How to set up the indicator
- Set one upper and one lower swing level (horizontal line)
- Apply the indicator (it automatically detects the levels)
- Define how near the close of the candle has to be to your swing levels
- Wait for an alert as soon one of the specified patterns form (after the close of the candle)
That's it :)
Please send me your feedback, I'm really interested in optimizing the indicator for your needs!
- set up a specific time for an alert of daily candles
- your wishes for new patterns
*if price shoots downwards through a support level, this level now becomes resistance (and vice versa for resistance levels)