This is my version of the strategy based on the breakdown of the most important support and resistance levels.
- Backtest the EA before using it on a live account.
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server.
- For best results, use the maximum leverage.
- Low spreads (0-3p), low commission and high-quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
- Symbol: EURUSD.
- Timeframe: M30.
- London_Time_Diference - London time offset of the broker server time;
- magic - trade ID;
- Stops - initial stop loss;
- TakeProfit - take profit;
- Draw_Spread - display the average spread;
- TrailingStart - initial trailing level;
- TStop - trailing size in points;
- TrailingStep - trailing step in points;
- MaxLots - maximum lot size;
- Risk - risk size for calculating the lot size;
- TickPack - number of ticks for calculating the average spread;
- MaxAvSpread - maximum average spread;
- Max_Spread - maximum spread.
A large number of similar strategies leads to incorrect order executions (slippage). Therefore, the EA price is set high and it is to become higher to limit the number of working EAs.
With each new update, support/resistance levels are updated, thus minimizing the future slippage risk.
If you have found a good broker, do not share it with others! The lesser the number of similar strategies at one broker, the lesser the slippage.