FX Trend MT5
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You want to become a constantly profitable 5-star forex trader? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Send a screenshot of your purchase to get your personal invitation to our exclusive trading chat
FX Trend displays the trend direction, duration, intensity and the resulting trend rating for all time frames in real time.
You'll see at a glance at which direction the trends are running, how long they last and how powerful they are.
All this makes it an easy-to-use trend trading system for beginners, advanced and professional traders.
Key Features of FX Trend
- Real-time trend analysis of all time frames
- Identical calculation results at all time frames
- Configure your individual set of time frames
- Customizable trend calculation parameters
- One click switch between Compact, Details and a Dashboard Mode
- The Compact mode offers basic trend information in a reduced panel
- The Details mode offers in-depth trend analysis of the underlying symbol
- The Dashboard mode covers all majors or your favorite trading symbols
- Access all time frames and symbols with just one click inside the panel
- Movable FX Trend display (via drag-and-drop)
- Suitable for high resolution QHD, UHD and 4K displays
- No repainting
- Automated terminal configuration
- Optimized for tablet and touchscreen usage
- Alerts via e-mail, message and mobile notifications
- Accessible buffers for EA requests
The FX Trend Rating and Interpretation
|Rating||Interpretation||Get in||Get out|
|1 star||critical trend||No||Yes|
|2 stars||weak trend||No||Yes|
|3 stars||neutral trend||stay||stay|
|4 stars||healthy trend||Yes||No|
|5 stars||strong trend||Yes||No|
How to trade with FX Trend?
Look for established and powerful trends on higher timeframes like e.g.:
a D1 trend with a duration of 10 days and a high intensity of at least 85 % which is equal to a 5-star rating.
This major trend points the direction of all further trades at this and all lower time frames.
Use the power of the strong forces in the market and surf this trend wave until it breaks.
A. If the direction of this major trend is BUY
- Place a BUY stop order at the last high of this trend
- Set the stop loss of your buy stop order at the BUY trendline
- Trail your stop along the trendline
B. If the direction of this major trend is SELL
- Place a SELL stop order at the last low of this trend
- Set the stop loss of your sell stop order at the SELL trendline
- Trail your stop along the trendline
FX Trend options and settings
- FX Trend periods - Number of periods to calculate the trend of all time frames
- FX Trend deviation - Value to calculate the trendline / smaller = tighter / higher = wider
Display and chart settings
- Use EA mode - Set "true" to disable all graphical objects and reduce the memory consumption
- Hide FX Trend panel - Set "true" to disable the FX Trend display
- Hide arrows and lines - Set "true" to display only the FX Trend display without any further graphics
- Hide activity marker - Set "true" to hide the white rectangle in the FX Trend display
- Disable Favorites - Set "true" to disable the favorites list. Recommended to save computing resources at multi-chart setups.
- Max Bars - Set a higher value to lengthen the historical line drawing and set a lower value to increase the recalculation speed. Set reasonable values corresponding to your computer's performance to avoid terminal slowdowns and freezes.
- Configure your individual set of time frames by enabling/disabling each time frame separately
Alert and notification options
- FX Trend alert - Select your preferred type of trend alert
- Consider intensity and intensity value - Enable it and alerts appear only if the intensity of all considered time frames is above the set value
- Show pop-up messages - Set "true" to receive pop-up notifications
- Send an e-mail - Set "true" to receive a notification e-mail
- Send mobile notifications - Set "true" to receive mobile notifications
- Play an alert sound - Set "true" to receive an audible notification
- Default alert sound - Choose your favorite alert sound
So please update your local copy to the latest available to benefit from bug fixes and improvements.
Arrows and trend lines can now
- be configured in individual colors
- be drawn or hidden separately
The display will now be selected via a pop-up list box which appears if one hovers over the display label
Added the possibility to filter the inline-alert by considering the intensity of the trends.
In this way, you'll only be notified if the intensity of all considered trends is above 80 %
The intensity limit value can be set in the FX Trend properties to any value you like
Please update your copy to benefit from the latest product improvements.
Fixed display bug when used with large DPI scaling values
Added possibility to configure your individual set of time frames
Added new in-line alerts
Improved symbol navigation
Minor optimization of EA Call mode
Now you are able to see the H1 trend line in your M15 chart, or the D1 line on your H1 chart, etc.
New activity marker which displays at a glance on which timeframe you are working
The new MaxBars parameter allows you to improve the FX Trend performance (less bars = faster)
which allows you to get all relevant alerts out of one chart.
Optimized graphs and performance on offline charts like Renko and Range bar charts
Fixed display bugs in strategy tester mode