- Visão global
- Comentários (2)
Price Reversal Demo
The demo version of the indicator does not display data on the last 25 bars but is perfect for testing.
The oscillator Price Reversal identifies potential price reversal points, while being in the overbought/oversold. It also displays the entry signals against the trend (sometimes these points coincide with the beginning of a new trend) (blue and red zone) and the entry points by trend (gray areas). It consists of two lines. The blue line is a fast line, the red line is a slow one. A market entry is recommended if the fast line more than 60 or less than -60, and slow - more than 40 or less than -40.
- Fast Period - fast indicator line period (default 15).
- Slow Period - slow indicator line period (default 40).
- Сorrectness (0-105) - degree of accuracy of the entry signals against the trend. The parameter can vary from 0 to 100. The default is 100.
To get correct entry points, we recommend the following:
- Adjust parameters for each traded pair and timeframe;
- First, get a signal on a higher timeframe (for example, H1), then wait for a similar signal on a lower timeframe (for example, M5).