Divergence Scanner For Multi Pair And MTF
This indicator has been designed to automatically identify when a divergence occurs between price and an oscillator.
It can identify both bull and bear divergence and it is already loaded with four of the most popular oscillators.
You can choose from RSI, MACD, Stochastics and CCI.
IMPORTANT FACTORS TO KEEP IN MIND:
When a divergence occurs, it means that price and momentum are not in agreement.
And divergence signals are widely used by institutional traders to identify potential reversals.
As it is a widely know market principle that momentum generally precedes price.
- This indicator can monitor all 28 pairs at the same time.
- It can monitor every timeframe, from 1 Minute to Monthly. All at the same time.
- It will automatically trigger an alert whenever the appropriate pattern is identified.
- It can monitor any symbol in your Metatrader platform. Including crypto, commodities, indices, equities, ETF's etc.
- This indicator only needs to be placed on one chart and it will simultaneously monitor the entire market, all on one screen.
This will save you an enormous amount of time and effort. As you won't have to flip through dozens of charts for analysis.
And this will allow you to focus on other aspects of your trading. Such as further technical (or fundamental analysis).
This will also give you more time to find other trading opportunities.
- Look For Bearish: True = Yes, False = No
- Look For Bullish: True = Yes, False = No
- Indicator: Select from RSI, MACD, Stochastics or CCI
- RSI Period: Define this setting when using RSI
- CCI Period: Define this setting when using CCI
- Fast EMA: Define this setting when using MACD
- Slow EMA: Define this setting when using MACD
- Signal SMA: Define this setting when using MACD
- K: Define this setting when using Stochastic
- D: Define this setting when using Stochastic
- Slowing: Define this setting when using Stochastic
- Symbols: The indicator monitors the top 28 pairs by default, but you can select less pairs if you wish.
- Use M1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M5 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M15 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M30 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use H1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use H4 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use D1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use W1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use MN1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
See the images below for further details and contact us if you have any questions.
HUNDREDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS AND OVER TWO DECADES OF REAL WORLD MARKET EXPERIENCE:
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee, with almost 25 years
of market experience. And our company has been selling high quality indicators on this
platform since 2015.
Over the years we have helped THOUSANDS of satisfied clients and we have received
HUNDREDS of 5 star reviews.
And we are proud to say that all of our reviews are 100% GENUINE.
With absolutely no client manipulation, or questionable tactics of any kind.
For further details regarding our background, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you take a look
at our profile. In order to get a better understanding of our overall trading experience and our
approach to the market.